Please help... Dodge Stratus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help... Dodge Stratus

So my gf's 2001 Dodge Stratus had a problem the other day. It didn't want to start, well it cranked and such but never fired until I held the pedal down. After that the check engine like came on so I went to AUTOZONE to have it scanned... It read P0340 which is Camshaft Position Sensor...

I looked them up online and I can find one pretty cheap, but I have no clue where it is on the car. Does anyone have any idea where it would be? I don't have any pics of a stratus engine bay... if you look one up her car is 2001 ES which is the 2.7l i believe.
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Re: Please help... Dodge Stratus

any ideas??? perhaps in the distrib cap?
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

I think it's on the back of the engine, somewhere near the back of the intake man./head

I'll go look on my 2.8 real fast
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

Originally posted by badinfluenceRS
        I think it's on the back of the engine, somewhere near the back of the intake man./head

I'll go look on my 2.8 real fast
        awsome... thanks

I tried to find a haynes manual pdf online, but failed to.

Comment

On a 1989 2.8 Fuel Injected V6 the CPS is on the very back of the lower intake manifold, below the distributor (slightly to the drivers side of the dist.)

1 bolt is holding it in
          1999 Camaro Z/28
          1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

I'd say this is different, but gives me an idea of where to look. Thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X