my winter beater stories and the white tail - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my winter beater stories and the white tail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my winter beater stories and the white tail

ok i think a lot of you guys and girls park your f-bodys for the winter (bc i do )
    good luck to you that don't when i was in high school it was the cheapest p.o.s i can find i had a 86 chevy wagon that ran awsome $200.00 but i heater core was out of it so my heater was a box of hats,coats,golves,and what ever else kept me warm haha then it was my 91 jimmy i would still be driving it today only for that 12 point white tail here are some pics of the jimmy and my dear he is on my wall as we speak

ok so i realy like jeeps and i know i guy who has one that i realy like come to find out he traded it in at the dealership across from the one i work at i was NOT very happy so i call him and chew him out and he tells me that he tore it up and the rear end is out of it so i got the money for the jeep and i buy it for cheep bc of the rear end is out so i find out it is a Dana 35 3.07gear ratio with ABS my jeep buddies tell me the that is RARE so i look one up price wise 1500.00 used with 150xxx miles i was like WTF o and it's in alaska no one has on even close to me in ohio im pi**ed by this time but it only makes a hel* of a noise when your turning it doesn't have a limited slip diff so i'm hopeing it is just spider gears bc its is fine going forward if anyone knows anything i would like the help thanks o here are some pic

Re: my winter beater stories and the white tail

here is a pic of the jimmy after my buck

Comment

Yea, I buy a POS each winter too...then sell it for twice what i paid for it in the spring

Infact...I just bought this years fine-winter-vehicle
      1999 Camaro Z/28
      1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

yeah i say, it good find keep up the good work ha ha
        Last edited by solocamaro95; 10-03-2007, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X