effing sexy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• effing sexy...

when its clean... i washed it,polished it,then used meguires(sp?) gold class wax to finish it off.. only flaws imo are the hidious wheels....Anyone know if bird wheels will fit on it ? lol and sorry its not my bird to :(

got bored with this next one and brightened it up alooot

thats all/
    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Re: effing sexy...

Bird wheels should fit. When I had my older Blazer (89), I was looking for some rims and they said to grab some off a Camaro or 'Vette.
    ~97 3.8L V6 Camaro~
    A few things

Only Member of Team Hooker?!?

Comment

I know my buddy had a late 80's Blazer, and my stock painted 5-spokes from my '99 Camaro fit on there just fine. Try with one of your wheels or something, but my bet would be that they fit just fine. C6!!! haha

Comment

wheres the effing sexy part?

Comment

moving to "other rides"

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
          Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Looks pretty good, but your right, those wheels are hidious.. nice and shiny though!
            sigpic
            1996 Chevrolet Camaro
            1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
            --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky
              Looks pretty good, but your right, those wheels are hidious.. nice and shiny though!
              yeah i might get wheels some time in the future...maybe a lift to...not shure yet
              <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
                i deal with what i have:twak: ...the bird will be done soon....someday

Comment

i like the smaller blazers like that...and that blue is awesome, change the rims and you will have a pretty nice SUV. its no Hummer or Cadillac but... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS
                    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
                      i like the smaller blazers like that...and that blue is awesome, change the rims and you will have a pretty nice SUV. its no Hummer or Cadillac but... lol
                      im gunna be getting some tires for my stock bird wheels and throwing them on ....and yeah my aunt has a hummer... sucks on gas id take the blazer over it:poke:

Comment

Where's the sexy? If you paid cash, then we'll call it sexy.. if not, we need to work on that :p
                        FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                        Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                        Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X