My Fiero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Fiero

I planned on getting the tinted quater sail panel, tail light cover replace, and paint it all red.

It's a 3 speed auto, which is loosey after 65mph. I wanted to get the 5 speed but the owner wants 3k. I got this for $1750 with a lot less mileage. The engine is rated 140hp and 170tq and it runs really good. Except the idle is erratic. The handling is awesome eventhough the bushings are worn out.

I hope to replace the engine with a GTP someday or a 3800 II someday.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: My Fiero

Not too bad for the price. I'm not a fan of Fiero's at all but I can't say they are not good/fast cars. I know a few people who have some really nice Fiero's.

You should paint it black with red accents!
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

nice man, i like Fieros. you seem to have gotten a nice deal, haven't seen many around here...

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6
        nice man, i like Fieros. you seem to have gotten a nice deal, haven't seen many around here...
        Yeah it's hard to fine a nice Fiero. I bought this one from a doctor. It was his only car when he was studying for med. He really loved the car. He wanted to paint it and put a V8 from V8archie, but he got married and got a baby.

It's a lot of fun to drive. I need to seafoam it soon.

Comment

my uncle had one about a year ago. Blew a had gasket like 8 years prior. He got tired of seeing it sittin and sold it for 500 bucks with 35k miles. I was like dang wish you would have told me.

Comment

Originally posted by Choppers
            my uncle had one about a year ago. Blew a had gasket like 8 years prior. He got tired of seeing it sittin and sold it for 500 bucks with 35k miles. I was like dang wish you would have told me.
            ha, he could have sold it to me :D thats a good deal.

Comment

at least it's not a PROBE...
              Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

my friend just bought a white fiero, casue he didnt wanna put miles on his camaro going to and from school. they are pretty neat looking with a body kit
                ....WHITE CAMARO CLUB....? =(

Comment

how would you do an engine swap in one of these? i mean the transmission is WAY diffrent isnt it?
                  1998 Red T-top V6 Camaro
                  - K&N Filter, Pacesetter Headders, MagnaFlow 2.5" Hi-Flo Cat, FlowMaster 80 Series, PowerDyne Supercharger@9Psi More 2 Come

Comment

you use a fwd engine, and reverse the shaft. My g/f has one that her grandfather bought brand new and it only had 2,036 miles on it when she started to drive it. I love the damn thing!!! It hasn't hit 19k yet, but it's getting close lol. I'm gonna make a project car out of one and drop either an lt1 or an ls1 into one once I graduate.
                    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

That is COOL! What year? 87? That's the best-looking model. How much do those things weigh?
                      2004 CE Corvette 10.86@132mph
                      1996 Supercharged/Nitrous Camaro RS (For Sale)
                      2011 Cadillac CTS-V
                      2011 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GT-P
                      2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS

Comment

Originally posted by Shirl
                        That is COOL! What year? 87? That's the best-looking model. How much do those things weigh?
                        It's kinda confusing about their weight. I found one info that say they weigh about 2300lbs. for the GT. Which is probably correct. Another info I got was that it weigh 2575lbs.

I mean there's not much to this car that would make weigh more than 2300lbs. At Pennock site a guy dropped an LS1 with turbo and his car weigh 2975lbs which includes the 200lbs driver. Imagine the power and pull on this little car.

Comment

Nice car THor, def. do a GTP swap or LS1, that would be a beast.
                          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411
                            Nice car THor, def. do a GTP swap or LS1, that would be a beast.
                            Yeah, I'm leaning towards GTP or NA 3800. But I just can't do it right now because of a major financial set back.

I'm going to finish the firebird first with HPP tuner, carbon fiber driveshaft, Vigilante, and I still have the pacesetter sitting around. I'm going to call it done and then work on the Fiero.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X