Cleaned up my Old Camaro today (pics inside) - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cleaned up my Old Camaro today (pics inside)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned up my Old Camaro today (pics inside)

Here's my 1979 Z28 camaro, me and my dad finished restoring it in 05 as my first car and daily driver, its been parked since thanksgiving of 06 and i decided to give it a cleaning today and thought i'd let you all see it.

Re: Cleaned up my Old Camaro today (pics inside)

thats awsome... and I love the interior
    Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Beautiful car! I love the interior:drool:

Comment

thanks! the interior was something i thought on for about a year then i jus so happened to run up on a parts car for my v6 that had good interior, i couldn't pass it up and put the seats a console in...they needed a little fabricating on the brackets but not too bad.

Comment

You have my favorite car in the world there. Looks awesome!

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Nice car, interior is killer.

Comment

Let me get this straight, you got the most desirable exterior with an immaculate interior .......hmmm :tup: :tup:

:)
              09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
              sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

So 4th Gen seats and console will bolt in to a 2nd gen? Interesting...
                2001 Black Z28 M6<br />Sprayed, slotted, geared and more~

Comment

why has she been parked since thanksgiving of 06!??!?!

Comment

Very nice. Good job!!

What kind of job did you guys put into it?

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

You kinda went the same way dad and I did with his 71 Camaro. It's got the console from a 92 Firebird, seats from a 96 Firebird, and some extras added in that we took from the donor cars. For example, the car has an electronic trunk release now, and it was very easy to do since everything was already available.

Either way, nice work, car looks great.
                      ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

I'm glad everybody likes it...Well me and my dad got it in '04 and it had a fully built 406 in it that had been ran on the track by the previous owner.. 10sec. quarter. well i finally talked dad into givin it to me for my 16th b-day in 05. but he took the 406 out so he could put it in a lighter car, everybody knows how heavy these cars are. anyways the car had stock interior in decent shape tears here or there ya know. and the body needed a new paint job cause the stock paint was dulling out.

*Motor- 307 since it was my first car....
                        *Tranny-Automatic Turbo 350 with a B&M shiftkit, spins 2nd pretty good lol
                        *Hooker Headers / Cherry Bomb Glasspacks-was running straight pipes to the back off hooker headers, but got pulled over for loud exhaust lol and my dads a cop
                        *Paint- Nason Dupont, basecoat black and clearcoat
                        *Wheels- Weld Draglite 90 series
                        *1993 camaro interior, i got the idea from a chevy power magazine there was a '71 camaro with just the seats and i figured well if i do this i might as well do a consol and make it original creation. I wanted to preserve the stock seats so when i'm older i can put the car completely back to stock.

I got it done and was driving it March 2006 and loved every bit of driving it, when the fall came around i decided i needed a daily driver cause i didn't want to run this beauty through the winter so i bought a 94
                        V6 camaro shortly after joined this board. Well after drivin it a few months i decided i wanted a v8 car so i traded my brother cause he didn't want to mess with rebuildin his 94 Z because of a hail storm, so ive been working on it, but now that im finished I'm actually lookin for a 400 Small block to go into the 79

ha ha, my life story above!
                        Last edited by 1994camaroV6; 07-16-2007, 01:37 PM.

Comment

nice!!

ive seen a few 2nd gens with 4th gen interior. one was i think a 72 firebird that had the COMPLETE 4th gen interior. dash and all. the guy i talked to about it said once you figure out how to get everything to fit its a piece of cake.

how much money do you think you guys have wrapped up in it?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                          Or this

Comment

not too much at all...not exactly sure but honestly close to about 7,000

Comment

That is a very beautiful car, Superb job on the interior. Haha dude who am I kidding, You did an excellent job on the car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X