I'm sick...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sick...

I was suppose to pick up my Ghia today. We've been working on restoring it for a few years now and it's been at paint for a couple weeks. Today, they were doing the final sanding / buffing and brought it out to email me a picture. I haven't been up there yet, but from what I'm told, five minutes after they pulled it out, some drunk **** hopped the curb and hit 3 cars in their lot, one of them being mine. This is what they send. I feel like puking.

Lounge Moderator

Re: I'm sick...

:twak: :mad: :rant: :cry:

I don't know how those cars are setup, but is there a possibility of the frame being damaged? If so, I don't think it would ever be the same.

What's the value on that completely restored? Unless it is a TON of $, $ really can't pay for all the blood, sweat, and tears that go into that.

Comment

Holy ****....I am soooo sorry man.

Comment

sue that mofo

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber
          sue that mofo
          for sure... sue for damage and rarity
          Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

american way ftw

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
            http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
            Or this

Comment

Drunk Drivers....WOW!!! they're so Cool man! NOT, can't stand a drunk-*** behind the wheel....Sorry for the loss man

Comment

I hope the ****'s is jail getting acquainted with his new boyfriend right now. This beyond sucks.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Bonemaro
                  I hope the ****'s is jail getting acquainted with his new boyfriend right now. This beyond sucks.
                  Yea it does...have u heard anything insurance wise if it is going to be covered by that guy or anything? I'd make his insurance pay for it and then some.

Comment

that sucks...but at least it looked good for 5 mins :-p ...u gunna fix it?
                    <a href=\"http://photobucket.com/albums/a371/boyoi/firebird/?sc=1\" target=\"_blank\">My FireBird</a> K&N intake,Gutted cat, glass pack muffler.........Lots more to come...... <br />Getting my exhaust soon :)Rumbler Exhaust w/ Hooker\'s Headers :)

Comment

:( i hate seeing that. sue the mofo bigtimeee

Comment

Thanks everyone. My lawyer is on it as we speak.

I think it's beyond repair. He bent the dash and knocked the steering column completely off, for Heaven's sake.

I have to do something though. You see, this was my Grandfather's car. He started restoring it and when he passed away, he left it to me. I stored it for a while, because I knew I would finish it for him when I got the money. It stayed in a barn in Ohio for about 5 years. In the summer of 2005, I had it shipped down to Georgia and we continued the restoration.

So, that's my dilemma. This is his car, I just can't get another. This car cannot be replaced. I've thought about trying to find a front clip from another and at least keeping as much of the original car as possible, but what a job that'll be. Maybe I'll restore another and just use the engine out of this one. I'll see if they'll send me a pic of the engine bay. Lots of chrome work; probably my favorite part of the whole car. The guy that did my chrome did an excellent job. I could then get a little memorial plaque made up... might be nice.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Wow, thats terrible :(

And the fact that its your grandfathers car just makes it that much worse... :cry:

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
                          i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
                          R.I.P. '07 Pats
                          Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

That really sucks. It doesn't see day light for probably weeks and the one time it does bam. I would sue that stupid son of a *****, ruin his life worse then it will be push him through the dirt into his friggin grave. I hate disrespectuful, moronic, idiotic, non logical, non common sense, bastards so much. The way this world is looking they will consider stupidity a disease much like retardation. Wow sorry to jack the thread with a rant.
                            Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

Dude, That sucks man, yeah sue that driver

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X