Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: This bike looks so mean

Originally posted by JusFlyinBy
    That totally depends on the type of bike your on. 150 is when I start to wet mine, lol. If you pick your head up just a hair out of the tuck, it just about rips the lid off the helmet :p
    How about if you're doing 180? Ever seen "The Worlds Fastest Indian"? Thats a great movie :)

Originally posted by SSMOWS6
    i mean, you can always fly wes out there and since he's a tool sometimes, fashion him into a plow for the maro
    R.I.P. '07 Pats
    Still... 18-1 > 1 and done

Comment

honestly, i dont know if i would ever be able to go 150 on a bike. a car mhit me once while i was going 65 or so (i was just on a 250) and it fu(king hurt hitting the asphalt... then again i was going fast enough that i didnt just stop when i hit the road, so i didnt get hit by any other cars.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

anyone here buy it?

the bike sold to a 'rsKing'

I started out on a 250cc, but it's an Enduro bike...so it's alot different
        1999 Camaro Z/28
        1973 Firebird Formula

Comment

"rsking" ..........i wont be surprised if someone buys from here.......it's a very nice looking bike for 250cc but again every person i talk to , they say that don't get any korean crap ......i think i might just start out with a nice,peppy, lightweight 250 Kawasaki ninja and just work my way up ...........actually my friend bought one (kawa 250) 8 months ago, and he is planning on upgrading this summer .........so, i am keeping my fingers crossed ................btw, i am heading to dmv right now to pickup drivers manual ..........later

:)
          09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
          sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

From personal experience, I would start off with something a little bigger. Try looking for a CBR 600 F4 or F4i. They're great bikes for beginners but have plenty of power and style to make you want to keep it for a while. I would also suggest buying a used bike.

Reason I say all this is I bought mine brand new - 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 500R (ex500) - bought in Nov. 2004. It's an awesome bike and I never had a single problem with it. However, it is a 500 and after a year of riding it I wanted something with more power. I wish I would have took that money and bought a used 600.

Whatever you do make sure to take the MSF course. It teaches the basics and starts you out with proper riding techniques. It's definitely worth the time.

Good luck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X