Vette owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vette owners?

I know there are a few here. So, I thought I'd post a pic of mine.

It's one of 979 built in 2000 in Arctic White. It also has both tops. Which isn't as common to find. Typically, when people feel the need to give me a ribbing on my V6 Camaro, this car shuts them up pretty quick.

I still like my Camaro better, though.

Anybody else with pics of their Vettes?
    1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Re: Vette owners?

Da*m man, my car is nothing compare to your car! lol.... nice corvette.... i love corvette ... as soon as i graduate and land a good job i am buying corvette.....
    09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
    sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

I honestly couldn't afford it. But, I looked at my age and thought my chances weren't going to get better as I got older. At 36, my bills and responsibilities keep piling up and will someday prevent me from being able to take that leap and risk.

Thanks for the compliment, BTW. I had grown up in a family that was all about Camaros and Corvettes. Though, my parents never owned a Vette. They always wanted one. So, I grew up wanting one, too. I'm right at the half-way point in payments. I can't wait for those to end!!

Comment

Here is my rides back home. My vette's are by far my favorite. I have a 62 and 79. Would post more pics but my job for the military has kept me away from my babies for 3 years now. Can't wait to come home.

Comment

Nice Corvette! The Elkys are nice,too. Amazing how well they hold thier value.

Comment

hey man nice vette.... ill try to get pics of mine up here soon... a 2000 Bowling green A4 vette....yeah i use the vette to shut ppl up too.... if u need a set of C6 wheels let me know
            Read my liscenceplate Frame Corvettenet.com<br /><br />2000 Y87 Pewter A4<br />MODS:Tuned,3.73, SLP CAI, K&N offroad aircharger intake,Custom Plexi-glass Ram Air Box, Red Caliper ,Stage 2 Jet PCM, 3 inch Borla XR-1 Catback,ZR1 Rims Kuhmo 712s,MSD 8.5 SC wires

Comment

my vette....

http://videos.camaroz28.com/search/v...ED2152DAEE.htm

actually its my dads, but I got it for like a week to clean up some swirl marks and zaino it up for him.
              -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Originally posted by DanT
                Nice Corvette! The Elkys are nice,too. Amazing how well they hold thier value.
                Thanks man. I really love all my cars but vettes are gods IMO. One I get back down to the lower 48 I am buying a C5. I like the looks of them better than the C6's. Wish I had your C5 buy in yellow and convert. I think I am into yellow on my vettes.

Comment

Originally posted by IfYouDoFeelComfortable
                  hey man nice vette.... ill try to get pics of mine up here soon... a 2000 Bowling green A4 vette....yeah i use the vette to shut ppl up too.... if u need a set of C6 wheels let me know
                  A fellow A4 member, myself. The 2000 model is highlighted this month on the last page of Vette magazine. Nothing new in the facts, but I thought it was cool they talked about it since it really was the one of the years with the fewest changes to the line.

I'll just keep my wheels for now. I'm not really happy with them (they are the polished aluminums) as to how they are deteriorating, but if I use the ten-foot rule, they still look good on the car.

Comment

i had a '91 black a4, picks are on my cardomain
                    RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid
                      i had a '91 black a4, picks are on my cardomain
                      Cool! How long did you own it?

And, I always liked those wheels.
                      Last edited by DanT; 07-20-2006, 06:28 PM.

Comment

sweetness
                        Last edited by RicE-ter; 07-21-2006, 07:01 PM.
                        -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

:)

2000 Pewter Pontiac Transam 360rwhp, 370ftlbs
                          1998 Sport Gold Metallic Chevrolet Camaro *SOLD*
                          1974 Silver Chevrolet BIG BLOCK Corvette

Comment

^ Schwingggg!!!

Sharp Shark!!

Comment

When I make the big bucks someday I would like a Black C5 Z06 with a nice big turbo. BTW all your vettes look great.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X