Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i've got a mustang...

hey what's up. i'm zach.

it's tellin me to post somethin since i never have, so here's my mustang. it's a 1989 lx body. was a 4-cyl, but i changed that a lil bit. i built a 351w for it. .060 over, k/b pistons, tfs twisted wedge stage 2 aluminum heads, full valve job, and port matching, 1.6 crane roller rockers, comp cam 292/292 duration:518/518 lift, comp hydraulic lifters, stock crank turned 10 under, march u/d pulleys, mac 351w swap shorties, pypes 2 1/2" o/r x-pipe, mac 2 1/2" all the way back, holley 750cfm double pumper, msd pro-billet distributor, msd 6al ignition box, proform electric fan. i've only got to pics of it here at work, and only one of the engine in it before we hooked everything up. but i'll work on that...lol
    Attached Files
    \'93 SHO 5spd.<br />\'89 lx stang 5spd....yeah...i know...its a ford:)<br />-zach

Re: i've got a mustang...

Welcome :wavey:. I love the sound of 351s.

Comment

Looks like an affordably fun ride. Ya' can't beat that.
      1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

haha affordable...on insurance it certainly is lol. on my wallet it's still killin me for all the stuff i've bought. but it is well worth it.
        \'93 SHO 5spd.<br />\'89 lx stang 5spd....yeah...i know...its a ford:)<br />-zach

Comment

very nice, i used to think the fox body's were ugly,but they've grown on me alot. im actually looking for a cheap one to use as a winter car
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Why would you register on a v6 fbody site when you own a mustang?
            <a href=\"http://www.fbodyelpaso.org\" target=\"_blank\">www.fbodyelpaso.org</a> A4 stock 3.42 and LSD not Y87,SLP cold air induction, whisper lid, k&n filter, flowmaster 80 series, hypertech, 160 powerstat thermostat, t/a front bumper, functional nostrils, pacesetter headers best et: 15.9 at about 4800ft

Comment

why am i a fbody owner that is registered on mustang boards? who cares!

from the mods and specs it sounds like a nice ride. i have a buddy with a 92 with a brand new 347 stroker. that ****er runs like a raped ape.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

haha probably.

and i am on a lot of different boards. in order to be a good car person, one must know about all cars. not just the ones they like.

Comment

Originally posted by kaos22
                  haha probably.

and i am on a lot of different boards. in order to be a good car person, one must know about all cars. not just the ones they like.

[kelso] burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! [/kelso]

my bestest bud is into stangs, despite my best efforts. he "claims" his 66 will be road ready & painted by the 4th of july. I think my bird will be done before that.
                  1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                  2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                  94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go
                    I think my bird will be done before that.
                    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

[kelso] burnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! [/kelso]
                      haha i wasn't tryin to burn anyone. i was just sayin. i'm on honda boards mitsubishi boards, among others.

anywho. i would have more pics of my car for u. but it's apart right now and the engine is out bcuz of a rod bearing issue. which sucks cuz i havent driven it in a week. but it'll be back together sometime next week and then i'll get ya some better pics of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400
                        oooooooooooooooooooo //kelso//buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurnnnn//kelso// x1000

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

Originally posted by kaos22
                          but it's apart right now and the engine is out bcuz of a rod bearing issue. which sucks cuz i havent driven it in a week. but it'll be back together sometime ..............

sounds like you've been reading too many of bibby's posts & and it died through osmosis

:wavey:
                          1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
                          2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
                          94 comero 3.4

Comment

no it only works on other lt1 owners. mikes car will feel my e-wrath along with everyone else with a ell tee juan on this board eventually.

im waiting on the posts and IMs to start popping up....it will happen..IT....WILL...HAPPEN!!!

:disclaimer: if you own a lt1 and read this post, youve already been infected with my virus. sorry about your luck, but there is no cure for "bendus pushroditis" or "OSW" better known as "opti spark warriorism"

Follow me!
                            Or this

Comment

sounds like you've been reading too many of bibby's posts & and it died through osmosis

:wavey:
                              lol it wasnt him. the machine shop took it to 20 under instead of 10. so we had the 10 under bearings in it cuz that's what he told us was done. it should be together next week.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X