New Truck!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Truck!!!

I finally sold my 02 toyota tacoma with the 3-inch lift and 33-inch swampers that little 4-cylinder was getting just alittle more mpg than my friends 5.4 F-150 4X4. So I got a 2000 model extended cab Silverado Z71 LS with the 5.3L vortec motor. I love it. The power is great and the room compared to my single cab tacoma is amazing. The gas mileage is not that bad..the 30 gallon tank is a pain to fill but lasts along time plus I finaly have something to haul my firebird back from the track incase it breaks down.

Any of you 2000 Z71 truck owners know how big of tires you can get away with without a lift. I was told that if I raise the toursion bars. wich I did today. I can get away with 33s.

Tommorw I am having the muffler cut off and running duals with no mufflers just the cat on it.
    94 Firebird Formula<br />mods=Flowmasters (glass pack in place of cat), K&N cold air intake,hypertech tuned.

Re: New Truck!!!

I love the new LSX based vortec engines. Even my step dads 4.8 Sierra had gobs of power.
    1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Re: New Truck!!!

Oh man I'm jealous. I love those trucks. Go race your friends f150 and make him cry.
      There is fast, too fast, and way too fast. Way too fast is almost fast enough.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X