Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bikers - Lets see some pics of...

Johnny... you'll appreciate this one:

We are still in the middle of a rebuild on it. Tore it down to the crank and doing it all up again. Just waiting on the electronic ignition now. Damn points suck!! Especially on the dual spark systems. :rant:
    FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
    Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
    Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Originally posted by Greg94Red392
      I hope to have one of these by this Spring.

Ninja 500

It will be my 3rd bike. My last 2 were 250's so erm...yeah.

Few reasons I chose this bike -
      1. Cheap
      2. I'm 16 and a SS was out of the question (insurance)
      3. They haven't changed in around 20 some odd years (bullet proof)
      4. Tops out at 120...plently fast enough for me.
      Sweet, I'm not the only 500 guy. I have an '05 EX500, its blue. I'll put some pics up later cuz im at school now. But i bought mine for about the same reasons. I got it when i was 18 and financed it. Insurance is cheap and its reliable. And its almost paid off now, only 2 years later (bought it in November 04). Peace

Comment

Im gettin to page 4, I havnt seen any Ninja's yet, Im freakin out :P

Then I see like 3 or 4, and I relax, haha, Once Im outta school maybe (college, should be 20 ish, so 21 I get a break on insourance) I will get myself a Ninja.

Me and a buddy have looked DAMN seriously at ninjas for about a year now, but I dont want to have a 5000-7000 loan over my shoulders through college.

I want a 2002-2003 Ninja 600, I like the body styling, and the decals didnt look to bad either.

Comment

I have a 2003 Suzuki SV650S. Not the fastest bike out there but its got that great V-twin sound in a sportbike package. Kind of like a toned down RC51. I would love a new bike but can't afford it right now. Plus insurance would kill me on a new bike. Bought the bike with 341 miles on it in december of 03 and now it has 10300. All ive done is a Yoshimura pipe and K&N filter. Good fun though, i'll get some pics whenever i am home again with teh digital camera.

Comment

HEYI AM STARTING A NEW MAGAZINE AND I WOULD LIKE TO CALL SOME PHOTOS OF YOUR MOTORCYCLES, CARS, QUADS, TRUCKS, AND ETC. THE MAGAZINE IS CALLED domesticvsimportmagazine.com. THE SITE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. SO IF ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS CONTACT ME AT admin@domesticvsimportmagazine.com ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X