bought my girl a ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bought my girl a ride

93 dodge spirit..AC, auto, CC, remote starter, 120K miles, 3.0 V6, good exterior, excellent interior, runs smooth..spared no expense..well..maybe a little..$650 :D ..her other ride was on the way out and she kinda needed one ASAP for work/school..so we car hunted yesterday..and this was the lucky winner..bought it yesterday and am putting it on the road tomorrow..at least its american! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

hahaha nice....my dad has a NHRA National Record holding 90 Dodge Spirit :D It has the 2.5 turbo motor in his ;) His Runs 13.50's at 99mph haha. heres a pic of him in Gainsville at the Gatornationals...

Past Ride
    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

hey to alot of people a car is just a car as long as it gets you from point a to point b. (that just don't go for us!)
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I had a 1990 Dodge Spirit I used as a beater a while back it had a 2.5 4-cylinder in it and got me where I needed it to.

I got 3k trade in on it on a push, pull, drag your car in trade-in.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
        Working...
        X