Who wants some?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants some?

Yeah, its stock, I swear.. Skinnies were a factory option.. ;)
    Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Whats so impressive about the impala?

but hey, if you want a race....lets go
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

LOL =P
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

the impala, or the mustang?

Comment

LOl if you all want to race my girlfriend has a ford temp 4 door that will blow you all out of the water.........LOLOLOL
          2002 Firebird<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2106142/1</a>

Comment

I got some cash if your girlfriend wants too =P

Comment

i dunno guys..i just picked up a 93 dodge spirit..i might just have to take you all on [img]graemlins/rofl.gif[/img]
              <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

[img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6:
                  [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
                  Okay! :D

Comment

I want some ;) Lets go 3 deep....me, KBeezy and Jamesey...... :D
                    Past Ride
                    1995 Firebird A4 3.8 Turbocharged -- 12.50 at 108
                    (If you dont know me, you haven't had a V6 long enough)

Current Ride
                    2006 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR

www.myspace.com/shane1015

Comment

ooo - 3 way.. Sounds interesting, I like it!

Lets put the Supra in the middle. I don't want James' floor panels to damage my clean car if he uses to much nitrous like Fast & Furious!!!

Nitrous VS Turbo VS N/A ... Sounds like a beautiful thing =D

Comment

I wasnt joking about u guys gettin a Boeing 747 head start on me either :D
                        Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

I'm down. Let me finish the work I have to do on her.. I'm sucking the fuel lines dry at WOT, not a good thing [img]tongue.gif[/img] Guess thats what I get for keeping stock lines thinking it'll get the job done huh?

Comment

I have stock lines and u dont see me *****ing :D
                            Past Ride

Current Ride

Comment

ROFL, you dont suck as much gas as I do import boy =P

[ July 18, 2005, 05:42 PM: Message edited by: KBeezy ]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                4 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                2 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X