The truck I have been driving recently... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truck I have been driving recently...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The truck I have been driving recently...

hehe... if some of you haven't known...

I been sick, moving, etc... and my bro been living in england for a year so I have had his truck for like a month, to help me move.

Finally got a pic of it at a club meet I took it to...

4 door dodge ram 1500, with a topper, and fully custom upholstered rear.

I'll take some better pics of it...

I am not a truck guy but its enjoyable to drive, could never have it has a daily driver though. Impossible to park, gets like 12.5mpg on average, doesn't suck you into the seats, when you accelerate(coming from a guy with a v6) and it handles like ***.

but it is convient to carry 5 people a and a ton of **** you are moving [img]smile.gif[/img]

just thought I would post here...

still driving the camaro, but not as much, its ~1200 over on its oil change so letting it sit till I have time to take it in to the dealer.
    -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

pretty :D
    2000 3.8 A4 Pewter Camaro

Comment

take it to the dealer!?!?!?! Do it yourself!
      Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Originally posted by KBeezy:
        take it to the dealer!?!?!?! Do it yourself!
        I have free dealership oil changes till 90k... It woudl cost me $20 to do the oil change, its free if I take it to the dealer. I key an X on the filter to make sure they replace it.

that and I have cancer and just finished my 2nd round of chemo on friday. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

what is that on top of the truck?

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

my friend just got one of those its nice
            Red 1998 Camaro 3.8<br />K&N and Home Depot<br />2 12\" JL W3v2 Subwoofers<br />-more audio stuff to come-

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber:
              what is that on top of the truck?
              Topper, and a roof rack. Turck is awesome for moving [img]smile.gif[/img]

Comment

i was just wondering what was on top of the topper. i dont think ive see that before.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Its a cool roof rack, also has a spot to carry 2 bikes on it as well.

Comment

Sh*t's huge.. looks like a god damn tank. lol jk, looks sick.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

That thing got a hemi in it? lol
                      1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

No but I managed to get 270 miles out of 20 gallons of gas in it.

and its slower then dog****.

Comment

"move get out the way @#^*!!"

Comment

Originally posted by 2001V6Power:
                            "move get out the way @#^*!!"
                            haha thats funny I am going to sing that next time my girlfriend is with me. Because thats how I drive it... I try to not use the brakes because then I will have to hit the gas again to speed it up.

I need to get a vid, of me when I slide it around a corner all 4 tires (265 wide) screaming... I am sure its a sight to see.

Comment

yes, that thing is ginormous.

96 V6 A4 Camaro and 99 Z28 A4 Camaro
                              Visit My F-Body Page

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                                New Owner!
                                by LETZRIDE
                                I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                                5 days ago
                              • ssms5411
                                Little work today
                                by ssms5411
                                Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • LETZRIDE
                                Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                                by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                                Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                                By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                                Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                                02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X