honda's suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• honda's suck

well over the weekend i decided to drive from philly to south of the border(north south caro.) anyway since its 550 miles from my house i took my mom's 2005 honda accord. now she has the coupe 4 cyl. and gets 430 miles to a tank high way miles. so you can see why i took it. well the seats in that thing are pure hell. they are so hard and shaped weird. the frist 30 mins i was like oh man my butt is already hurting i know this is going to be a bad trip. i think i sat every which way. man i don't know how people can sit in those things everyday. pumm3l(shaun) and i took a poll on the way down for the best car seats.
    4th place(worst) 2005 honda accord(mom's car)(first and last long trip i will ever take in that car)
    3rd 1999 ford mustang gt (pumm3l, shaun's car)(only long trips are down the shore which is only 2 hours, not that bad)
    2nd 2001 dodge neon sisters car(drove to and from disney world last year total miles 2200.i drove the whole way non-stop and had no problems)
    and drum roll please
    #1 2001 chevy camaro!!!!! that is right my car won ding ding ding ding. i think i should buy her a present
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

So, neon = SEXY then? [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
    nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
    2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
    2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

err, i don't know about a neon being sexy

neon = bug-like

corvettes are sexy.

Comment

Corvette = SEXY

Neon = Tease

Comment

I work for Honda. haha, I love this topic, because I kind of agree, the seats do kinda suck for long distance. I could have told you that, and all I do is pull em in the shop - fix the car, test drive em, and park em.. *nods*
          Mustangs.. Come to the darkside...<br /><br />The dark side is the path to the shadow of greed. =D

Comment

Yea, but our seats suck for passengers. Not necesarilly the seat, but thanks to the cat converter, it leaves a nice uncomfortable lump thats right in the way. Whenever someone rides in the car for any reasonable distance they ***** about it because of the awkward positioning of the feet.
            <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

that doesn't bother anyone in my car. i will have pumm3l(shaun) in my front seat who is like 5'9 so it doesn't bother my tiny bf!
              WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X