The new ride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new ride

Finnaly got my new ride on tuesday. Washed and waxed.. after 3 hours of work, here she is. I think its not too shabby for 80k worth of miles. Hopefully it will work better in the snow. (Dont mind the brick street, thats just temporary storage while I got the camera)
    http://piggeneral.tripod.com/Carpics/Smaller.JPG

Copy & Paste link.

[ May 14, 2005, 04:16 AM: Message edited by: Pig General ]
    94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

Nice, a gtp. Any plans for it? Also, you get a good deal?
    2000 silver A4 Camaro<br />Whisper lid; Free Ram Air; BMR stb; MSD super conductor wires; Gatorback belt?<br />1986 RX-7 (daily driver)

Comment

Ya, Im probably going to start w/ what everyone else does, CAI, Colder Plugs, U-Bend/res delete and a smaller pulley, and see what goes from there. As of right now, this car is crazy sick fast, least compared to my Camaro. I need time to adjust. Its also wierd with the front two tires doing the work.

I got it for 7k, and they gave me 1k for my Camaro. I feel like I got a fair deal on the car.
      94\' Quasar Blue Camaro - Gone<br />---New ride---<br />98 Silvermist GTP

Comment

sounds pretty nice
        lil_scrappy97@yahoo.com

Comment

sweeeeet..damn you can make those cars SO fast its rediculous..i think John D was running high 13s just from an intake and smaller pulley..i think his was a 2000..dont know if theres any difference..theres SO much stuff available for those cars too..which makes it a bit easier to find thing..nice car man!
          <b>12 SECOND DUAL STAGE DRY NITROUS POWERED 98 A4 V6 CAMARO<br /><a href=\"http://www.mysickcamaro.50megs.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.MySickCamaro.50megs.com</a><br />Best ET: 12.82@103<br />Best MPH: 104.7<br />Best 60\': 1.75 - Stock TC</b><br /> </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">Originally posted by Shodown:<br /><strong>1DV6 runs 12\'s...enough said. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X