• Show
Clear All

• My new '04 GTO

[ May 12, 2005, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: 95fbirdkid ]
    RedlineVSix

[ May 12, 2005, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: 95fbirdkid ]
    RedlineVSix

Comment

I think you need to use a different site otherwise right click the pic, go to properties and copy the URL
      \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Originally posted by 99v6cam:
        I think you need to use a different site otherwise right click the pic, go to properties and copy the URL
        what he said just start up a cardomain... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Sweet GTO, I am now envious of you...
        -Eric<br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/mustangeater82\" target=\"_blank\">2000 NBM V6 Camaro 5-speed</a> T-top <i>converted</i><br /><b>14.467@95.45mph</b> <i>$0 in mods</i><br /><i>The member formerly known as MustangEater8251</i>

Comment

Sweet GTO, I am now envious of you...
          ^^^x2 [img]graemlins/rock.gif[/img] + :cool:
          -RJ \"Like trail mix I\'m a lil sweet but mostly nutty\"<br />Metallic Blue 2001 3.8 Firebird M5<br />FRA,Smoothed Air lid, Homedepot Intake, K&N Air Filter, MSD Coils & Plug wires, Iridium Plugs, Flash Tune, 2.5 Flowmaster Catback.

Comment

Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
            if anyone can figure out how i can directly link to the pics so i can just use the [img ] tag could ya let me know? or if i should use a different site to host them
            Ya know, for being a HUGE moderator, and always moving threads to teh Web Site stuff forum, one would think you would know how to use the function.

I guess not [img]tongue.gif[/img]

www.thenebula.com/carpics

and when you're man enough, get THIS
            1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
            2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
            94 comero 3.4

Comment

there
              RedlineVSix

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go:
                </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 95fbirdkid:
                if anyone can figure out how i can directly link to the pics so i can just use the [img ] tag could ya let me know? or if i should use a different site to host them
                Ya know, for being a HUGE moderator, and always moving threads to teh Web Site stuff forum, one would think you would know how to use the function.

I guess not [img]tongue.gif[/img]

www.thenebula.com/carpics

and when you're man enough, get THIS
                </font>[/QUOTE]Holy air sucking intakes captain dustbuster. Thats a hell of an intake system right there. Now imagine feeding those two intakes with twin turbos with a forged motor. Now your a man with balls.
                1995 Arctic White Camaro. 3.4L/A4<br /><br />\"Stupid men make mistakes, wise men learn from mistakes\"

Comment

congradulations on your goat. it looks good. i like those wheels.
                  <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/857214</a>

Comment

I can't support the car that murdered the camaros/firebirds...just kidding your GTO looks great, good move with the chrome rims too.
                    97 RS,3.73 LSD,Flowmaster,Shift Kit,Edge TC,HP Tuners,EWP,SLP CAI,160*,Touchscreen monitor,& Alpine Stereo(155.2dB)15.27 N/A 1.9X 60\'s and a magic switch.

Comment

The more I see the GTO the more it grows on me. First impressions was appearance was kinda on the tame side, but the more I see it, I can imagine it going around a track.

I wantta push the onstar button maybe I can win one :rolleyes:

Comment

hey steve, what say we make an exception about the featured car having to be an fbody [img]tongue.gif[/img]
                        RedlineVSix

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X