Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got my Jeep (pic)

I'm officially a Jeeper now [img]graemlins/banana.gif[/img]
    Sorry about low quality pic. I'm lazy and it was taken from hotel room through a screen mesh type window just now.

I'll take some better shots tomorrow with better light.

Comment

I4 or I6? manual or auto? what year? how much? milage? commmon man, details.
      RedlineVSix

Comment

Well I thought it was a I6, but turns out it's a I4. 5spd, 84,000miles - chick driven.

It was my girlfriends cousin, who just got married over the weekend and just wanted out from under the payments.

So I payed $5500.00 for it, kbb says $7980.00 with options.

It has a super nice headunit, speaker bar across top with aftermarket speakers, and 30 inch tires.

Comment

I think my girlfriend is going to buy it from me in a few months. Which was kinda the plan when I bought it, but she was estimating late summer. Now she is thinking sooner.

I drive alot of miles for work around 50,000 a year just for work. And I wasn't sure if, it'd work driving that many miles in a wrangler. (comfort factor)

So far I drove it from Upper Sandusky, Oh to Huntington, WV (204miles) then next day from Huntington to Henderson, Ky (330 miles)

I actually think as far as seat comfort it's better than the firebird. So once she buys it from me, I'll go buy a Rubicion. Yellow isn't really my favorite color anyways. I want a black or blue one.

Plus I went to BK a couple hours ago, which is right beside the hotel I stay at. But you have to get on 4-lane and merge and all that crap. So today in the jeep I just went over the curb on hotel paring lot, across grass field, over another curb and into BK's parking lot. The bird definetely couldn't have done that.

Comment

My parents have an I-4 wrangler and that thing refuses to accelerate at all in 5th gear, LOL, it's so slow. Anywho, if you want an extra set of wheels to scratch up going offroading and stuff let me know because I have pretty much a brand new set off my parent wrangler that they are trying to get rid of. Only like 4k miles on them if even.
            \'99 SSM Camaro V6 M5<br />(mod list on cardomain site; too long to list here)<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/id/v6cam99</a>

Comment

Since my GF is going to buy this one soon, I'm not doing anything to it. Just leave it stock.

With 5th gear though, trying to go up steep hills is a pain. Going through WV and KY there were several hills I had to downshift on.

Comment

Gears will help the 5th gear issue. Your sitting on 3.55 stockers. Consider 3.73's or 4.10s with the next size up tire.

Nice picture.. lazy [img]tongue.gif[/img] get some better ones :D

How's it feel to be a Jeep owner now... good with the doors and top off I bet!
                FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Administrator
                Stupid is rewarded with the ban button.
                Official Avatar Nazi according to Meatyshells :D

Comment

Yeah it's been a few weeks of ownership now. I really love it. I haven't had the top on unless it's been raining. And if it's just sprinkling I leave the doors and windows off, with the top up.

Although I'm missing the firebird. Jeep's aren't very fun to drive fast. But the best part, I get constantly checked out in the Jeep.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X