Sorry for keeping this from you guys. - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry for keeping this from you guys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry for keeping this from you guys.

Ok back in early 09 I bought another 72 Camaro. I've been restoring it with little time because of money issues but now since I have a better job I've been working on her more. Here are a couple of pictures.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/330536...evrolet-camaro

Re: Sorry for keeping this from you guys.

She's looking good! :rock:

Comment

nice progress sir! cant wait to see the finished result if it looks anything like your yellow z28!

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4grapeofwrath View Post
        She's looking good! :rock:
        Originally posted by venom3300 View Post
        nice progress sir! cant wait to see the finished result if it looks anything like your yellow z28!
        :DThanks guys. I'm building this one up to see if I could do a trade with a family friend that has my 80 Z28. I wanted to either sell this car and get some money or do a trade with him and get my 80 back. To give you an idea this is what my car is going to look like when it's finished. Except, I dont think I'll put any stripes on this one.

Comment

Thats awesome man, shes looking good. Thats the exact year I want for a project car.
          3M MAFIA
          ________
          | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
          Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
            Thats awesome man, shes looking good. Thats the exact year I want for a project car.
            Thanks dude, 70- 73 Camaro's are getting harder to find. I live in Miami, fl and I've seen about a hand full in like the past 3 years just sitting in peoples yards rotting away everytime I see one of these cars I can't help but ask if they would sell it and the most common answer I get is no lol. Hopefully by this Saturday this car will be painted... That's if it doesn't rain of course.

Comment

Wow that looks like it'll be awesome when it's done. Nice work getting the roof back in shape too. :)

Comment

Originally posted by pbryant_knight View Post
                Wow that looks like it'll be awesome when it's done. Nice work getting the roof back in shape too. :)
                Thanks dude, the roof and the bottom rear were the biggest headache I've ever encountered in my life lol. Other than that everything was easy. I'm really hoping it doesn't rain here in Miami on Saturday so it could finally see paint.

Comment

Originally posted by resurrectedz28 View Post
                  Thanks dude, 70- 73 Camaro's are getting harder to find. I live in Miami, fl and I've seen about a hand full in like the past 3 years just sitting in peoples yards rotting away everytime I see one of these cars I can't help but ask if they would sell it and the most common answer I get is no lol. Hopefully by this Saturday this car will be painted... That's if it doesn't rain of course.
                  They really are. Ive done that before too lol. A guy that used to live by me had a 78 TA that I would stare at everyday on my way to work and one day I stopped and asked him if he was interested in selling her and he replied with " Why do you want this piece of ****?" I said "I would love to restore her and big her back to life, shes just sitting here rotting" He laughed at me and said "Its not for sale, have a nice day" and slammed the door in my face. A$$hole. I cant wait to see her painted.
                  3M MAFIA
                  ________
                  | Dynomax Catback | Auburn Posi | 3:42s | B&M Ripper | DIY CAI | PVC Mod |
                  Next on the list: GT2 Cam| 105# Springs |Headwork| Headers |
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SixShooter'00Camaro View Post
                    They really are. Ive done that before too lol. A guy that used to live by me had a 78 TA that I would stare at everyday on my way to work and one day I stopped and asked him if he was interested in selling her and he replied with " Why do you want this piece of ****?" I said "I would love to restore her and big her back to life, shes just sitting here rotting" He laughed at me and said "Its not for sale, have a nice day" and slammed the door in my face. A$$hole. I cant wait to see her painted.
                    Well there's bad news... What I didn't want to happen happened... It rained. I really wanted to get the car painted by Sunday :(. I can't paint it this weekend because I'm going out of town so... It won't be paint till the following weekend. I'll keep you guys updated. Lol my cousin is selling his 79 trans am. There's a guy by my job who has a real 69 rt charger just rotting away in his front yard and that jerk won't sell it. I'm not a mopar fan but I would love to have one of those and restore it.

Comment

Boom! The car is already painted and I've already started on assembling everything. It should be done by Saturday. What do you guys think?

Comment

<.< What is your exact address and where are the keys?

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                          <.< What is your exact address and where are the keys?
                          Lol, I'm in Miami, fl and they keys are on me all the time along with the yellow z28's, the green v6, and the corvette's.

Comment

So if you see a black Camaro following you... just ignore it. It's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, very very nice restoration. Looks clean as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Docta View Post
                              So if you see a black Camaro following you... just ignore it. It's nothing to worry about.

Anyway, very very nice restoration. Looks clean as hell.
                              Lol no problem and thanks. I've been eyeing another project possibly in the near future my next project will be a 79 Trans'am:rock:

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                                Hello everyone!
                                by Andy H
                                Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                                3 weeks ago
                              • 3.4 slow to go
                                hey there strangers!
                                by 3.4 slow to go
                                been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                                4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X