Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my new ride

That's what I did to a new IS-F
    <a href=\"http://www.fullthrottlev6.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.fullthrottlev6.com</a><br /><a href=\"http://www.chitownracing.com\" target=\"_blank\">www.chitownracing.com</a>

Comment

Originally posted by savagecamaro96 View Post
      thanks guys!
      wanna race?
      THey are nice cars(even though I would never own an older Lexus)

But I would not go running around bragging about the cars performance... they are not much. We used to have a meet a few years back and a guy used to call Camaros trash and inferior...

Challeneged him in street racing, drag racing and even autocrossing, and my Camaro with less mods, beat him in each one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bird_Of_Prey View Post

That's what I did to a new IS-F
        ok you might win

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
          THey are nice cars(even though I would never own an older Lexus)

But I would not go running around bragging about the cars performance... they are not much. We used to have a meet a few years back and a guy used to call Camaros trash and inferior...

Challeneged him in street racing, drag racing and even autocrossing, and my Camaro with less mods, beat him in each one.
          ha im not saying my 215hp sedan is fast but it would destroy my old v6 camaro and i wasnt gonna just let him call it a girl car :stp:

Comment

ha im not saying my 215hp sedan is fast but it would destroy my old v6 camaro and i wasnt gonna just let him call it a girl car :stp:
            They aren't total dogs... but I think they ran like mid to low 15s, at best. The guy used to nuthug brag about 2je supra motor swaps and how fast they were, then I would bring up, that there is no fast LS1 cars in the world, anywhere...

Comment

ok you might win
              lol :dj:

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
              Or this

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
                They aren't total dogs... but I think they ran like mid to low 15s, at best. The guy used to nuthug brag about 2je supra motor swaps and how fast they were, then I would bring up, that there is no fast LS1 cars in the world, anywhere...
                yeah i know what you mean, theres a lot of 2j fanboys out there, just cause they see a video of a 1200 hp supra they think theyre gold.

oh and just so everybody knows, IM NOT GOING TO TURBO IT! just bought it for something fun and reliable.

Comment

booo turbo it

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Andy H
                    Hello everyone!
                    by Andy H
                    Its been a while since I've been on the forum. Hope everyone is doing well. I still have my camaro! Unfortunately, the slave cylinder and clutch has went...
                    3 weeks ago
                  • 3.4 slow to go
                    hey there strangers!
                    by 3.4 slow to go
                    been a while but looks like i'm back in the game thanks to my brother. he went and bought an'02 bird, and since i'm a technician at the nissan place...
                    4 weeks ago

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X