The reason I didn't get an LS1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reason I didn't get an LS1

A 2005 R6; I recently sold it and I really miss it, but I'll be getting a newer one in a few months.

Re: The reason I didn't get an LS1

looks great, I might get a bike in the future

Comment

I had a YZF R6 for like 3 weeks... and then got an offer for it for about 800 more than I paid, so I took the offer intending on buying another one, but ended up putting the money toward other things...

Plus growing up in a firehouse, I've seen some pretty brutal motorcycle accidents... lol
      Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
      Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

The very first day I bought that bike my friend thought it would be a good idea to do a wheelie on his bike. A tow truck and a hospital visit later I learned bikes are NOT something to screw around on (oddly enough, he's a fireman himself). I wore all my gear 99% of the time I was on it. I love the feel of riding one though, I can't wait to get a new one.

Comment

I really regret not keeping mine... thanks for reminding me... lol
          Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
          Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

Hahaha my bad!

Comment

I sold my bikes a while ago after a bad car accident messed up my right foot. I can ride now, and keep my motorcycle endorsement on my license just so I can ride friends bikes.

Now the closest thing I have to motorcycles are a couple of boonie bikes.:(

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X