Might be getting a 2009 saturn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be getting a 2009 saturn

My wife is wanting a car that gets a little better gas milage than her colorado crew cab truck. We have been looking around at cars as of late and she is wanting a saturn Aura ( maybe spelled wrong ) So we are going this weekend to see what they will do about a trade in on the truck. Any of you guys know much about them?

Re: Might be getting a 2009 saturn

Everyday I drive my Astra I wish I would have went ahead and bought the Aura. Although the Aura has a really bad blindspot.

Comment

Well i bet the Aura is pretty damn good because, ik that its basically the same thing as the brand new malibu. And the brand new malibu i remember getting a ton of rewards for high quality and driver satisfaction, plus, saturn makes a hybrid version of the Aura called the Green Line i think?
      Robby
      2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
      sigpic

Comment

How are Saturns? I've never had the chance to drive one.

Comment

Originally posted by RPDRed6 View Post
          Well i bet the Aura is pretty damn good because, ik that its basically the same thing as the brand new malibu. And the brand new malibu i remember getting a ton of rewards for high quality and driver satisfaction, plus, saturn makes a hybrid version of the Aura called the Green Line i think?
          I'm totally in love with those new Mailbus. The Aura looks to be quite a nice car as well, but I'm partial to the rear of the Malibu.. :drool:
          sigpic
          1996 Chevrolet Camaro
          1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
          --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

Originally posted by tbonebuggs View Post
            How are Saturns? I've never had the chance to drive one.
            Ive driven a few at my old jobs as a detailer, and you know what?... i actually really like them, yea some of their styling isnt the greatest but overall, i think saturn is a great car company and has good cars.

Originally posted by TheGr8Schlotzky View Post
            I'm totally in love with those new Mailbus. The Aura looks to be quite a nice car as well, but I'm partial to the rear of the Malibu.. :drool:
            schlotzky i agree with you man, i love the back end of the malibu haha
            Robby
            2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
            sigpic

Comment

I used to drive my friends' Suturn all the time but that was bc she's handicapped and has the hand controls for gas and brake which was fun... but she beat the hell out of it and it never missed a beat... I liked it...
              Rebuilding the engine... Building a custom front end... T-top conversion... Custom rear hatch..
              Custom interior...

TEAM NoVa

Comment

When my wife went to get her 07' 3.5 Vue , we checked out a fullly loaded Aura black on black leather interior. I loved that car nice looking and really comfortable, I told her this would be my DD , but she didn't go for it.LOL Nice car though had a moon roof and everything 08' model I believe used, going for like $19,000. But I will get a 00' GMC truck instead now. I say go for it.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

How many miles are on the colorado?

I might be interested. Post up the trade in price. If i can swing it I might be able to give you a lil over what they offer. Give me a shout, it will help us both out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X