My new truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new truck

I sold my 97 S-10 before we moved from Florida because I was tired of driving a stick everyday in traffic and it was too small. We are getting ready to start having kids so I needed a crew cab of some sort.

We drove to Houston to go shopping for trucks and looked at a bunch of Colorados, Canyons, Frontiers and Tacomas but this one was the newest, in the best condition and was under our price range.

2006 Chevy Colorado, LT trim package (power windows/locks/mirrors), crew cab 4 door, 3.5 inline 5 cylinder (220 hp/225 tq), automatic. Only has 76,xxx miles on it.

It doesnt have a scratch on it and is soooooo much nicer to drive than my previous S-10....more power, more room and just overall more comfortable. Im very happy with it. I know its not a big, full size truck but as long as it will haul my bike and a baby seat then it will work for us :D

sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Re: My new truck

sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

they should have kept the 4.3 so much more potential but those 3.5 have proven them selves

Comment

Looks like a nice truck, I will be looking for a 00' GMC 5.3 or 6.0 truck here about 3 months just need a 3rd vehicle with more room than my Camaro. Plus in the same boat will try again to start having kids. My wife has a 07' 3.5 Vue with the Honda drivetrain 250hp don't remeber th TQ but it's got some pickup to it.
        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

very nice. that thing is cleeeeeeean

Comment

nice truck!!!! Vortec is a good engine. and its looks amazing! you could never tell it had 76,000 miles
            auto, aluminum driveshaft, Fast Toys Ram Air, !air silencer, smoothed lid, Pacesetter shorties, 2 1/2" exhaust, !cat

New Time:
            15.11@91.14
            Team 3M Mafia

New Times coming soon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
            Working...
            X