This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My car Is stolen, the officer said.

So i have bad news. My CAMARO was sadly pulled over the other day because of my tint, The officer asked for my id and my registration along with my proof of insurance. I complied with the officer and gave him the needed items. I sat in the car a good hour and the cop had returned, asked me to get out of the car and arrested me. I asked him what was the problem. He said. "you think you could get away with this?" i said/ WHOAH "what are you talking about, my family is in the automotive business, i would have no need to commit a crime dealing with vehicles, what wrong?" He said "well sir the car was reported stolen 4 years ago and the owner goes by the name of jason helson"

at this point. im racing through my head thinking hOW THE HELL this could happen to me.

to go back, i bought the car from a BUY HERE PAY HERE lot in tennessee. the general man. of the place is from the middle east, and carries a gun on him. he was selling the car for 4800 and i said. that was way to much. i said i could give him 1800 for the car and that was it. and oddly enough without hesitation, he said ok. I WAS LIKE! WHOLY CRAP! lol and i was real excited. so then he gave me a temp tag. at which last night he had said it had expired in _+_+_2000!!!!!!+_+_+_+_. so, in turn i wanted to kill him and yeah. the officer said that the id number on the tag didnt even match the bill of sale.

so he let me go. cause i gave him a few numbers to call.
    i told him to call my brother in law whom owns the local chevy and cadillac dealer, TURNS OUT!=]]] the cop had bought his first car from there and beleived everything. so he let me go.

so now im trying to decide on what to do.

i could maybe in fact go back to the dealer and tell them to give me 10 grand and another camaro, so i dont sue them. or idk..

ANY SUGGESTIONS!?????

Re: My car Is stolen, the officer said.

wrong section.

another fail
    Last edited by vanbibber; 06-09-2009, 12:00 AM.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X