Funny joke - Intercom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny joke - Intercom

A jumbo jet is making its final approach to Coolangatta Airport.
    The pilot comes on the intercom, 'This is your Captain. We're on our final descent into Coolangatta.
    I want to thank you for flying with us today and hope you enjoy your stay on the Gold Coast.
    He forgets to switch off the intercom. Now the whole plane can hear his conversation from the c0ckpit.
    The co-pilot can be heard saying to the pilot, 'So, Skip, whatcha got planned while we're on the Gold Coast?

'Well,' says the skipper, 'first I'm gonna check into the hotel, take a big crap. Then I'm gonna take that new stewardess with the huge tits out for dinner.....I'm gonna wine and dine her, take her back to my room and give her a ride on the baloney pony all night long.

Aghast and amused, everyone on the plane hears this and immediately begins looking up and down the aisle, trying to figure out who this new stewardess is that the pilot's talking about.

Meanwhile, the new stewardess is seated at the very back of the plane. She is so embarrassed that she starts running toward the c0ckpit to turn the intercom off. Halfway down the aisle, she trips over an old lady's bag and down she goes.

The old lady leans over and says: 'No need to hurry, dear........He's gotta land the plane and take a crap first.'
    *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Re: Funny joke - Intercom

HAHA!! that was good.
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

maybe tht will happen on my way to australia this summer

Comment

hahaha

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

That is freakin hilarious!

Comment

picture of said stewardess :D

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

i was about to...but id get banned for what i was gonna post up.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                i was about to...but id get banned for what i was gonna post up.
                :spank: post it!!!! lol

Comment

HAHA!! i may still get banned for this.
                  Team NoVa

Comment

^:rock: nice!!!

Comment

lmao i think it takes a lot more than a request for boobie pictures to get banned

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X