Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: police chase ending at my work!

ok blizzard, here's another lame one:

"but officers, i can't even fit one into my trunk, how am i going to steal all of these mattresses?"

Comment

lol a customer showed up later when there were still some cops there. They were like "whats up with the police?"
      i told them...
      "we have such a good deal on matresses the police thought they were stolen"

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

Originally posted by Meatyshells View Post
        lol a customer showed up later when there were still some cops there. They were like "whats up with the police?"
        i told them...
        "we have such a good deal on matresses the police thought they were stolen"
        AhhhAhaha! That was actually pretty good!

TEAM C6V6

Comment

I need to call my friend to see if he was part of it , he worked yesterday days so I can get some inside info. details.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

hahaha meatyshells i love your new sig picture. that's awesome.

Comment

Abbott long tubes,homemade true duals,slp ram air,whisper lid,eibach springs,kyb shocks,BMR subframe connectors, BMR LCA reloc brackets,BMR LCAs. T-top/manual converted

Comment

lmao yes! Good job! Maybe I should take a pic on some random night that I get pulled over for no good reason other than I'm driving a sports car.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                  lmao yes! Good job! Maybe I should take a pic on some random night that I get pulled over for no good reason other than I'm driving a sports car.
                  Thats because your car is so freaking loud with the short exhaust and turbo.LOL Also no word from my buddy he must be doing OT or something, oh I forgot he is on SWAT so they are probably training this weekend. High speed/low drag.FTW
                  Last edited by ssms5411; 06-07-2009, 02:46 AM.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                    Thats because your car is so freaking loud with the short exhaust and turbo.LOL Also no word from my buddy he must be doing OT or something, oh I forgot he is on SWAT so they are probably training this weekend. High speed/low drag.FTW
                    lmao, but I put the muffler on it! I was pulled over more in my slow *** 02 with a flowmaster catback than my turbo'd 98. I've been pulled over about 6 or 7 times now but I only got a seat belt ticket once when I had taken it off to get my license out before the cop got to my window. It was so agitating but I wasn't going to argue with him. I never do. Which is why I believe they usually let me go. Hell, one even saw me run a red light by accident. And yes it was honestly an accident. They changed the lights and usually that late at night it's normally a flashing red, so i treated it as a stop sign. This time it was pretty solid red. I pulled over before he even turned around and he let me go.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Yeah , when people were more honest I would give them more breaks than the ones who were pricks, stopping before you are pulled over is the best because it shows you know you were wrong and knew your mistake, thats why they or I woul let them off on violations like that. Esp. working nights where there is less drivers out. Hell I remeber I was so pissed my girlfriend in highschool broke up with me, I totally spaced out and ran a red light didn't hit anyone and no cops around but sh!t happens. I always remembered stuff I got away with and aslong as no one is hurt and the person learns their lesson, I woul let them off. The only thing that sucks is when you do your FTO training for 12-16 weeks with training officers, they will tell you to right everyone up and you have to which sucks. But after that you are alone and can make up your own mind on violations. Domestic Violence someone has to go to jail do to AZ law. Reports suck except trafffic, DUI and domestic violence are the longest but most have templates on the laptops where most of it is laid out and pre written. They do that so the defendant's lawyer can't get him off for a minor detail. Was pretty cool.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X