MTV just pulled a "gay" prank on Eminem and he wasnt too happy - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTV just pulled a "gay" prank on Eminem and he wasnt too happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MTV just pulled a "gay" prank on Eminem and he wasnt too happy

AAAAAAhahahahahahahaha! Awesome! I can't stand that pinhead, and he got what his little dope-*** desreved.

[edit]
    I wonder if he'll write a rap song about it saying how he's gonna kill Bruno...????
    Last edited by hockeyman; 06-01-2009, 07:18 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
      Yea, and beavis & butthead on MTV
      i miss that...i catch it every now and then...
      Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Beavis & Butthead were the SHYT!!!!!! screw king o da hill.

Oh wait, B & B had videos on the show, that means it can never be seen again on MTV, maybe VH1 or M2.....
        1978 Formula 461 in progress of being built :rock:
        2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn

former owner of 85 bird w/ 2.8 - 3.4 - 3800 II - 5.0
        94 comero 3.4

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
          Beavis & Butthead were the SHYT!!!!!! screw king o da hill.

Oh wait, B & B had videos on the show, that means it can never be seen again on MTV, maybe VH1 or M2.....
          i saw some beavis and butthead about a month ago, and it was made in like 2005 and didnt have any videos...

vh1 is the only respectable one. they have shows like "100 greatest hard rock songs ever!" shows about music.
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
            I'd be willing to bet it's all part of the show.
            Good call...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/artic...03/story.jhtml
            -Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Re: MTV just pulled a &quot;gay&quot; prank on Eminem and he wasnt too happy

i dont believe it. i think its a cover so they all look good. kinda like a "wardrobe malfunction"
              Team NoVa

Comment

MTV is stupid. They completely suck now. Not just now, but ever since that damn TRL first aired however long ago.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

i like watching rob and big, but thats about it.
                  Team NoVa

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X