part 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• part 3?

why do the threads keep dissapearing about 3.4s?

discuss

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
    http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
    Or this

Re: part 3?

elaborate please sir?
    Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

the cammed vid threads. tko keeps deleting them all.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      Or this

Comment

dat rat bastard.
        Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

lol they are such good entertainment!! its a shame he wont leave em up... haha!!
          disclaimer: \"warning.. this post may contain somewhat of a funny comment if read properly... take my comment out of context at your own discretion...\"

Comment

Since bibber started Round 3, at least that guinea pig molestor cant delete the thread this time.

Ding Ding Ding!

"Dude, I just bought like 5 grand worth of parts..... and the car actually feels slower!... Damn 3.4L's"
            *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

Wheres lambo & his 1000HP 3.4?

*Matt

Comment

haha, i think we finnally got the stache to off himself matt he hasnt posted in forever. either that or the magic lotto machine paid off finally and he finally quit working at arby's

Follow me!
                Or this

Comment

lmao, I have no idea what's really going on but it sounds entertaining.

Now.. Explain to me why TKO would want to delete any threads regarding a cammed 3.4? Jealousy? Dislike? Guinea pig molestation?

Maybe in all of his excitement with the upcoming movie, G-Force, he figured he would rid us of anything he might find to rival this new film. Or his brain went on overload during a preview and he's now crazy. Maybe "now" isn't too relevant.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
                    haha, i think we finnally got the stache to off himself matt he hasnt posted in forever. either that or the magic lotto machine paid off finally and he finally quit working at arby's
                    Oh man, lol.... The magic lotto machine!

Rememeber him saying he was also going to sell some top secret program to GE and get billions for it.

and almost got fired from arby's for being picked on or something. HA

Originally posted by Blizzard242 View Post
                    lmao, I have no idea what's really going on but it sounds entertaining.

Now.. Explain to me why TKO would want to delete any threads regarding a cammed 3.4? Jealousy? Dislike? Guinea pig molestation?
                    Your probably too new here for knowing lambo...

Let's just say youve probably seen his picture in Fail pictures or some sort of mockery pictures around the interwebz, Guys on the mustang forum really tore him up. Ha.

And for the cammed 3.4, It was just making too much HP, the server couldnt handle it... Admin had PM'd him asking him to take it down before the server crashed
                    *Matt

Comment

has max seen this thread yet?
                      Team NoVa

Comment

lol they take down the thread and yet it comes back. Courtesy of Vanbibber :)

Comment

I kind of miss the 3.4 cam vid, I started my law mower this morning and I had flash backs and I'm thinking of modding the 6.5HP Briggs & Stratton motor. I'm thinking duals out the side of it and a CAI K&N filter , ported .55 carb out to a .56 carb with a bigger fuel jet and 1 heat range colder spark plug. Maybe some bigger wheels,it's rollin with 5" X 1" black plastic on front and 8"X1"ers in the rear. Maybe 9"X2"ers all around chromed center, depending if they wont rub in the front, has adjustable ride height" Stock", I think it might rasp alittle though. Opinions? If you make any funny comments on my post I will delete my post, I'm serious!
                          Last edited by ssms5411; 05-30-2009, 03:54 PM.
                          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

ok...back up a second...whatd I miss?

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                            1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

Originally posted by LETZRIDE View Post
                              ok...back up a second...whatd I miss?
                              Most recently, Max made a thread about how perfect his 3.4 sounds, with a vid clip of his car just idling. People called him out on that, and told him to make a vid of his car actually revving. Instead of doing that, he started pouting, got butthurt and deleted any thread that has vids of his car

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X