Pic of my Doggies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic of my Doggies

The white husky was at our front door when I went out to go get the mail, she ran off, evading the animal control, came back from the mail box and she was still sitting at our front door so I gave her some water and food, opened the gate to the back yard and she went around through our doggie door and laid on our leather couch.LOL Made herself at home, put up flyers for a month then said were keeping her this was 3 years ago, named her Sadie, the other we got from the pound and they were going to put her down because she had already went through 2 families and they brought her back. Named her Sasha, she just needed training they both know how to sit, lay down, speak, and shake hands(paws).LOL Sadie was 40lbs when we got her and she is 58LBS now, Sasha was 35LBS and now is 66LBS.WOW She got big, yeah we feed her after midnight.LOL Its funny how dogs sometimes pick their owners, and I'm glad we have them. I hope we have a kid one of these days, my wife has had 2 miscariges, in the past 3 years so its been tough, but the doggies give us alot of joy too.
    Attached Files
    08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
    96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Re: Pic of my Doggies

very cute...the hubby wants a dog but i know he won't take care of it. so no dog in our home lol
    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Awesome dogs! If I was allowed, I'd have a zoo-full of animals here at my house. I guess I'll have to settle with 2 indoor cats. Outside, I have 56 fish in my pond, a skunk, groundhod, and 2 squirrels that I hand feed.

By far, the hardest one to trane is the wife! I tell her to sit, shut up and roll over, and I'm still having a very hard time with her ...even after all these years. Maybe I'll just get a replacement.:cool:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
        Awesome dogs! If I was allowed, I'd have a zoo-full of animals here at my house. I guess I'll have to settle with 2 indoor cats. Outside, I have 56 fish in my pond, a skunk, groundhod, and 2 squirrels that I hand feed.

By far, the hardest one to trane is the wife! I tell her to sit, shut up and roll over, and I'm still having a very hard time with her ...even after all these years. Maybe I'll just get a replacement.:cool:
        ahhh so you have a beaver too than lol

oh and kristen's are almost impossible to train sorry:naughty:
        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

I love dogs, our first dog I rescued was named princess , abused dog that renters were next to my Mom & Dads home she was in the with 2-3 big pitbulls so she never got any food ,so my mom would feed her over the fence. So when we moved into our 2 story house we were thinking about a dog. I went over because my Mom calledd me and told me about her, so I showed up the day before Thanksgiving in my Police uniform and ask to talk to the owner of the dog , it was a 16 year old kid with about a 18 year old girl and 3 little kids under 5 who were hitting on her when she came to the door. Their Mom was working, told them the dog look undernurished and shouldn't be housed with pitbulls and she has bite marks on her, so I told him I will be back tomorrow to pick her up and he said thats fine, and started to say he gave her the first shots and has her 2nd shots if I want them.

Came back the next day he wasn't there and my wife and i went ahead and took her home after eating at my Moms.LOL She weighed 30lbs when we got her with her ribs showing, when she died almost 3 years later from a heart defect she weihged 55LBs and the Vet said he was surprised she lived 6 months so I was glad we took her to give her at least some good years of the a great life she could remeber she just came up to the master bedroom where I ws resting for work and layed by me and died, I loved that dog, was so protective of me and the wife, she was a rotty,shepard mix. No one could pet her except us. I use to come home after a 12 hour shift and she would lay right betweeen my legs until it was time to go to work again.LOL So I'm a dog fan , wife has 3 fish , mom and dad have 8 cats, 3 dogs it is a zoo over there. But we might go down and adopt another dog maybe , we want a Lab or a Rotty again. if we had acers of land , I would have like 20 dogs and various animals ,I was raised around alot of animals from living with my grandmother for so long. Everyone needs a dog they are your man/woman's best friend sometimes.LOL
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Good looking dogs there. I wouldn't mine having one of those myself. But I'm into birds like Parrots, Parakeets, Cockatoos, and such. My wife is into cats. Yes...birds and cats don't mix well. LOL

Make sure you keep those Huskies indoor from the hot summer of AZ. I hear Huskies don't tolerate very hot temp. very well.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
              very cute...the hubby wants a dog but i know he won't take care of it. so no dog in our home lol
              if he cant take care of a dog...hows he gonna take care of a wee?
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Ah, a dog person too eh? I love em too. We've got 3 untrained little terrors. They're awesome.

I want to get some big dogs like that when I move out. omg, I gotta move out..

If I had a wife that forbid me to get a dog/dogs, she wouldn't be my wife for long.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

nice lookin pups!

Comment

Nice, I love dogs! My family's dog's name is Sadie too. Golden retriever 1 year and 7 months old, but the pics are from last summer though. So she's only about 9/10 months there.

-Travis-<br /><br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro-stock<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/763509</a>

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                      ahhh so you have a beaver too than lol

oh and kristen's are almost impossible to train sorry:naughty:
                      Yeah, the beaver never shuts up though :naughty:

I don't need any more "Kristen's" in my life. They're just problematic :)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty Thor View Post
                        Good looking dogs there. I wouldn't mine having one of those myself. But I'm into birds like Parrots, Parakeets, Cockatoos, and such. My wife is into cats. Yes...birds and cats don't mix well. LOL

Make sure you keep those Huskies indoor from the hot summer of AZ. I hear Huskies don't tolerate very hot temp. very well.
                        Now that it is hot out they stay inside infront of the floor fans, the fluffy one stays beside me in bed because the fan is flowing towards me and she is there all day until the sun goes down then she goes out for alittle bit, then they both play and come in and go to sleep.LOL
                        Winter they stay outside all night, so we have doggie beds outside so they can lay on them. Its funny to have 2 doggie beds outside and 2 inside even though both of them sleep with us on the bed which sucks no room to move. Thats funny cats and birds , Are the birds loud , I know Parrots and Parakeets like to be loud alot?

Comment

Originally posted by ssms5411 View Post
                          I know Parrots and Parakeets like to be loud alot?
                          LOL...yeah they are loud. I love it though it keeps me company. I went to the Bird Farm last week with my bird (now I know why I have a Firebird) and I fell in love with this Parrot that loves to talk, dance, and nimble on your fingers. But man it was expensive. The owners want $1160 for it. If I wasn't so broke I would have bought it in a heart beat.

A couple of years ago (2007)my Parakeet died. I've had this bird since the mid 90's. I've had that bird before I've had my Firebird, before I even met my wife, and it kept me company during my college years. That Parakeet is so tame and so smart it's like a human being.

I think it was 14 or 15 years old or may even be older when it past away. That's a long life for a Parakeet. I will never forgot my last day with her. I was stepping out of the door heading for work and that bird couldn't stop chirping. I usually let her out of the cage all day and let her stay at the living room where her food and toys are. Anyway, I looked at her and asked her what's wrong. She literally came to me and stood next to my foot and chirped away.

I picked her up with my finger and I knew right away there was something wrong. I put her in the cage and went to 4 different animal hospitals in my area, but none of them want to treat small animals even though they are advertising that they do, or they'll say that the doctor is not doing it right now. So I went 30 miles down to another town that treats bird. But when I got there she just went down the hill fast and died. The doctor said she had plenty of muscle mass for her age so couldn't rule out the cause of her death. I guess I can assume that it's old age.

That's was one of the saddest things in my life. Pet can be just like people when they are tame.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                            if he cant take care of a dog...hows he gonna take care of a wee?
                            i should re word that...he wants the fun parts of the dog....just doen't want to do the walks, pooh pick up, etc
                            WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X