Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: im always wasted

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
    man you better watch out typing that stuff on a public forum like this or ninja federal marshalls will pop out of your screen and arrest you on the spot :bs:

didn't you know every word typed on CV6 goes directly to Obama's desk for direct examination for content....ha.:rolleyes:

its not illegal to drive drunk... its illegal to drive drunk on city owned property....

drunk driving in a parking lot = public intox, not DUI/DWI

drunk driving on property you own = nothing :-)

Comment

vodka and any blue gatorade is ftw

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
      http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
      Or this

Comment

Originally posted by Big Tymer View Post
        its not illegal to drive drunk... its illegal to drive drunk on city owned property....

drunk driving in a parking lot = public intox, not DUI/DWI

drunk driving on property you own = nothing :-)
        no sir. very wrong.

i've grown up in a family full of sheriffs, police men/women, swat team leaders, and fbi/cia...and trust me, i've SEEN ppl getting DUI's for things as simple as mowing their own yard intoxicated, riding a bike drunk, and even passing out behind the wheel of their own car while it's off and pulled over (even if your car is off and the keys are in your lap, you can be arrested).

ALL of which can be cited for driving under the influence.

go drive drunk in a parking lot and see how quickly your license disappears.
        pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
        gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

A guy I knew in high school got hammered, parked his car at a rest stop on the highway in the dead of winter, with the car running, heat on. Sleeping in the back seat and he got a DUI.

The cops were checking out the rest area, and noticed his car parked there, knocked on his window to question him and could tell he had been drinking.
          *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

yep, that'll happen.

the only way i've heard to possibly get around that is if you lock your ignition keys in the glove box away from you and sleep in the back/out of the driver's seat....but i still wouldn't try it.
            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
              vodka and any blue gatorade is ftw
              Good combo. One of my faves.
              '99 Camaro
              '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
              '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by 3.4 slow to go View Post
                it's called a backdraft :wavey:
                Back when I was drinking alot going out I think they just called it a shot of 151 here about 10 years ago. I noticed from my friends in N.Y. every state has a different term for different things.
                08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                  bada$$ motha.

my lady's old man is the swat captain in northern va, he's shown me how to do some craaaazy sh*t. props to that.

this thread keeps up and we'll have to open a bartending sticky lol.
                  Our firearms instructor in the Police Academy made us do some pretty cool weapons training , shooting upside down, from a car , and the coolest was close range combat with a automatic hand gun , we had to grab the slide while we pulled the trigger on our own guns, so the slide wouldn't eject the shell so it would cause a class 3 misfire. So for close range if you could get the hand gun pointed out you could jam his gun disarm him and whoop a$$. All it does is leave a little cut and bruise inside the thumb area. Our class 3 misfires had to be cleared and shot in like 5-10 seconds, like start with tap & rack then tap ,rack strip mag ,rack, and reload and rack and fire. Revolvers are a different story. That was actually pretty fun going through there #6 in the class overall, didn't have any troubles, just getting my 1.5 miles to 12 minutes. When I was 21 I ran it at 10:30 so 10 years does alot to ya.
                  08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                  96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

sweeeet.

i went through a citizen's police academy and learned some close range combat, takedowns, arrest proceedures, and disarming someone with a knife or gun when you have nothing, and how to shoot like a champ....pretty cool stuff. between that and some mau tai i learned i can take pretty good care of myself in a bad situation haha.

i go and work out with the swat captain when i'm up to visit the family and i'm still in pretty good shape and he can make me throw up my creatine and keep running lol.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Moses View Post
                      Vodka = For girls.

=)

Schwartzhog is beast.
                      Just like Southern Comfort.
                      Goldschlagger.
                      Aftershock.

and Beer! lol
                      plenty more. But Vodka...ugh I don't see how you guys drink it.

Agreed! Vodka just tastes like rubbing alcohol. No thanks. I'll stick with tequila and budweiser

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
                        He would sign up to CV6, but he doesnt want to cover his keyboard in chicken grease and corn bread crumbs.

flmao. hahahhahahahahahahahahah nice quip

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X