2 Spots? Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 Spots? Really?

Throw a few pieces of bread on the hood. The birds will come and do the rest :stp:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyman View Post
      Throw a few pieces of bread on the hood. The birds will come and do the rest :stp:
      Lmao! I like that one, that's definitely a good one.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

ha this kid at school thought he would be funny and take my friends spot with his little toyota truck. so my friend drives a z71 silverado so he hooked chains to his toyota and drug it out of his spot into the middle of the lot and parked in his spot.
        i could not stop laughing.

Comment

reminds me, i drove a 73 bug to high school, i left the keys in it and left it unlocked, and everyone knew it. they couldnt drive it (i had it rigged) but they would dang sure roll it out into the middle of the parking lot and shove bottles in my tailpipe. it was actually kinda fun to go out into the parking lot and play where did they hide my car!
          Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
            it was actually kinda fun to go out into the parking lot and play where did they hide my car!
            Yeahhhhhh... Keep telling yourself that.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

it was always people i knew. lol. but see, i could park that thing sideways and still fit in one spot.
              Team NoVa

2000 Firebird- Intake, Pacesetters, !cat, full 2.5 to flowcrapster, 1.9 rockers, LS6 springs and Intense modded retainers, WS6 speedlines, T/A bumpers and hatch, 5 spd swapped, SOON TO BE nitrous'd and cammed.

Comment

i pull in right next to them...just to piss them off.
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by flamingchicken View Post
                  its a stratus! what douche rices out a stratus...yea its a mitsubishi, but still, i bet that was a nice car till he did that crap to it...
                  Dodge sir, Dodge.

But yes, agreed, who rices out a Stratus? There's a guy in my town with a 4-door altima like that with crazy body kits all over it, a giant wing, and a fart cannon you could almost stick your head in----what are these guys thinking?
                  pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                  gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                    Dodge sir, Dodge.

But yes, agreed, who rices out a Stratus? There's a guy in my town with a 4-door altima like that with crazy body kits all over it, a giant wing, and a fart cannon you could almost stick your head in----what are these guys thinking?
                    i think he is referring to DSM

Comment

Originally posted by cam98aro View Post
                      i think he is referring to DSM
                      There are plenty of DSMs around here and even those guys take up only one spot.

The way I see it is taking up more than one spot brings too much attention to the car. Someone gets annoyed and keys your car. The few cars I've seen taking up multiple spots are usually in the very last row or are ricers. The local exotics are perfectly happy using only one spot.
                      '99 Camaro
                      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by BallerMaro13 View Post
                        Dodge sir, Dodge.

pop the hood of a dodge status two door and its a mitsubishi engine. get inside and compare the radio/steering wheel/whole interior to an eclipse of the same year and its a mitsubishi. promise.
                        Team NoVa

Comment

ahh gotcha. noted.
                          pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                          gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X