Don't Drink And Drive!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't Drink And Drive!!!

sorry about that man. if that guy got out and ran from wrecking into my sh!t i would have bullets chasing his ***.

on a side note, rims like that do break a little easier than steel rims because of the light weight material they are made out of. a friend of mine hit a pothole doing 140 mph (pennsylvania roads blow). ill see if i can take a pic of it and post it for you guys. needless to say the rim is in 3 pieces now.

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout View Post
      Sense the guy ran he cant be charged with DUI. Even with cans in vehicle there is no proof he was under the influence. Pretty sure if he admits he wrecked and left he will be charges with leaving the scene and probably some form of wreckless driving that could be argued in court and dropped because there was no proof he was driving wreckless. His story " I was driving budys Hummer and a teenager ran out in the street so I swirved and hit the F-150. I freaked out that my buddy would kill me and I took off." With lack of evidence to PROVE otherwise he let go with some community service or something.

Hope your cars get fixed and actual owner of Hummer has enough insurance to cover all cars and not just "minimum" full coverage.
      even if they found the driver that night and could prove he was drunk all he would have to say is "i was so depressed about the accident i had to get a drink."
      96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

So I found out a couple days ago that their insurance is gonna pay for it all and we dont have to pay a dime. Hell Ya!! The F-150 is a total loss and we're gonna get $25,000, the Hummer has $20,000 in repiars, and my Camaro has $4,000 in repairs. If there would have been anymore damage it would have been salvaged cause of the bb value. The best part is that they were gonna only paint the parts that got damaged but now they're gonna repaint the whole car all over again. Onyx black it is and i cant wait til I get it back.

Comment

You should tell them it was some House of Kolors multicolor paint before the accident...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X