This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a run with a stang

So I'm coming back from a poker game at a friends house tonight, just cruisin, see a yellow mustang sittin at sonic with two guys standin there, so i tap the gas so they can hear me a time or two and they wave, so i turn back and talk to him. turns out hes got himself a 94 with the 5.0, 5-speed, 3.08s intake, exhaust, some ignition work claims it puts down 280....i figure what the hell...im rockin 3.08s...i'll run him from a red light (knowing i'll lose) :cool:...anyways i pull out of sonic, hit the next red...all the sudden some other late 90's stang (looked mainly stock) is next to me with his neon on thinkin hes cool...so i figure sure...hit the gas at green and take him no worries :banana: i let off and he gives me the ricer fly-by :tdown:...next red the yellow stang catches up...we hit it and he gets me pretty easy by a length before we both let off....somewhere around 40 (cops here are gay)....do it again at the next red...same story....i catch up when he lets off and give him wave because my turn was coming up, got a wave back...whatever it was fun and they were cool about it so it was a good night :D

Re: had a run with a stang

I haven't been posting actively for a while, but last I heard..... racing stories were forbidden here. I bet this all happened in a dream you had about 12:30am, just before you posted...... somewhere in Mexico right?
    ~Chris<br />1999 Hugger Orange Camaro<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/273836</a> <br /><br />†…faith…hope

Comment

Re: had a run with a stang

^^^^. Just don't tell...it's been dead around here anyway!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
      Working...
      X