Best sounding V6 camaro i've seen... - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best sounding V6 camaro i've seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best sounding V6 camaro i've seen...

Originally posted by IDoVoodoo View Post
    clips from the outside please
    Originally posted by Firebirdkid96 View Post
    x2 on the exterior clips

Comment

i have only liked the exhaust of one v6 camaro before, it was on the zzp website under the gt2 cam.. the file was called yea thats a v6 *****es or something like that.. it doesnt work anymore though, but it truely sounded like a v8 at idle

Comment

i will try to get a friend to videotape the car on a few drivebys.... i actually have never heard the car from the outside other than at idle waiting to go to work...

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter2K1 View Post
          stock tubulars gutted cat, 3" dynomax I-pipe, summit turbo single in/out 3" muffler
          That is my setup, but I have RK sport headers and a VS cam. No rasp at all up to 6000 rpms. I just installed a 3" cutout before the muffler last Friday with Meatshells(Ryan). Didn't like it with the cutout open, so I'm making a 3" flange and will mate that up with another 3" turn down and will see if it sounds better. If not I will try a 2 1/2" turn down. 3" Summit turbo muffler FTW.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

amen... and if you alreday have 3" pipes its a 19 dollar mod, and probaby could use the existing tailpipe from old exhaust to save a few extra bucks

Comment

^ Best bang for the buck and is the best sounding muffler I have had(and there have been many). I'm trying to get the cutout open and sounding mean without having an electric opener. I think with the 3" flange connected up to it with a 3" down pipe along side the other 3" down pipe off the muffler it should sound pretty good. Also look pretty good having 2 3" down pipes next to each other, will see.........Just waiting for the 3" flange so I can weld it up.
              08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
              96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X