X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sorry guys, had to get a v8.

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
    hahaha jokes on you, it's a ford!
    wow i couldnt tell :rolleyes: it was a good deal on the truck which is y he got it....04 quad cab w/ flowmaster and bose sound system for 10,000, miles were somewhat ok like 112,000 mostly highway

Comment

I just picked my v8 up yesterday too. At least mines fast though :p/ (92 dakota with a 5.9 dropped in it). getting like 12mpg though, haha.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlak121 View Post
        ok guys, i cannot figure out what this switch is for on my truck. maybe someone here knows? its right next to the steering wheel and is a switch that says open and closed. heres a junk picture and help would be nice. i dont have the owners manual so i dont know how to look itup.

At one point it probably had a power sliding rear window.

If the window was broken, and the owners were cheap @ss's they probably just replaced it with either
        A. manual sliding window
        B. Solid Rear window.
        *Matt

Old people shouldnt use the internet.

Comment

. its a 2001 with 123k miles. 4x4 5.4 .
          Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
          it was a good deal on the truck which is y he got it....04 quad cab w/ flowmaster and bose sound system for 10,000, miles were somewhat ok like 112,000 mostly highway
          Not Quite.. but ok.

First of all, every dealer tells you it's mostly highway miles, you could pretend like you believe it, but you'd be kidding yourself.

Who buys a 4x4 V8 truck for highway commutes?

I took my 94 Trans Am to a dealership and traded it in quite a few years ago, and when I did I had a friend call a week or so later, to compare what they gave me for the trade in for what they are selling the car for.... They gave him a huge story about how it was owned by a 60 yr old man that only took it to car shows and babied it.

The car wasnt babied, at all... it was about to drop a tranny.

And $10,000 for a 7 yr old ford with 125k miles isnt a spectacular deal. That truck in excellent condition ( which im sure it isnt ) on KBB for private party sale is $7,600
          *Matt

Comment

Meh go for a Dodge Ram if your gonna get a pickup. Don't get me wrong I love the F150's but I can't imagine owning one.

Comment

Originally posted by StrtRacer98 View Post
              Not Quite.. but ok.

First of all, every dealer tells you it's mostly highway miles, you could pretend like you believe it, but you'd be kidding yourself.

Who buys a 4x4 V8 truck for highway commutes?

I took my 94 Trans Am to a dealership and traded it in quite a few years ago, and when I did I had a friend call a week or so later, to compare what they gave me for the trade in for what they are selling the car for.... They gave him a huge story about how it was owned by a 60 yr old man that only took it to car shows and babied it.

The car wasnt babied, at all... it was about to drop a tranny.

And $10,000 for a 7 yr old ford with 125k miles isnt a spectacular deal. That truck in excellent condition ( which im sure it isnt ) on KBB for private party sale is $7,600
              its not 4x4:( RWD......and yea your right it was a company truck and i guess that was an assumption by the dealer....decent price is all i guess and clean..now my brother dropped his stang and is into trucks

Comment

im confused over which trucks you guys are talking about. one of you i think is talking about mine because he said ford. and the other dude is talking about his bros truck or something which is a dodge. you guys are confusing me, if either of you are talking about my truck, fill me in because im lost.

and good call about the rear window, thats probably what it was for because the rear window is the only manual thing on the car.

Comment

I like your truck, I have a 90 bronco and love it
                  my other truck has a 50 cal mounted on it

Comment

im confused over which trucks you guys are talking about. one of you i think is talking about mine because he said ford.

and good call about the rear window, thats probably what it was for because the rear window is the only manual thing on the car.
                    Bingo.
                    *Matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X