Stock Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Market

I was thinking about getting a few shares of stock while some of them are pretty cheap right now. How does a new young guy like me start out? I've heard of this company called www.sharebuilder.com that offers the ability to start trading, but during the sign up process they needed my SS number so I became hesitant. Whaddya guys think on the subject? How do you guys trade stock?

Re: Stock Market

Originally posted by PontiFireFalcon View Post
    I was thinking about getting a few shares of stock while some of them are pretty cheap right now. How does a new young guy like me start out? I've heard of this company called www.sharebuilder.com that offers the ability to start trading, but during the sign up process they needed my SS number so I became hesitant. Whaddya guys think on the subject? How do you guys trade stock?
    For a new investor, I would not recommend individual stocks. Mutual funds are managed and typically diversified already. Get an account with a reputable trading firm (e*trade, Schwab, etc.), and research mutual funds using the multitude of tools they provide.

Keep in mind stock tips from friends are an uneducated guesses by N00bs. They are worth what you pay for them.

Good luck. Investing is the best way to make your money work for you. Think long term. Investing is not the best way to make a quick buck.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X