X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at this replica.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...ksid=p3907.m29

I know the builder over on Kitcentral.

Lamborghini replica. Full tube chassis, no fiero, LS1 for go :naughty: only 70k!. Not bad.

With that LS1 its got alot of potental, imagine if it was modified with a procharger or supercharged or even STS turboed.

Re: Look at this replica.

Nice, but it's more that $70K.

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Not bad... but I'd rather have the Chevelle SS with an LS1 swap down the street. :D
      '99 Camaro
      '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
      '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

looks pretty good, awesome replica... while LS1's aren't bad, i don't know if I would want one in my Lambo, lol

Comment

nice,... but gold and burgandy???
          my other truck has a 50 cal mounted on it

Comment

i hate replicas. after spending $110K on parts...he coulda bought a used diablo

Comment

she wants a chevelle with an ls1. it'd be dumb to stick an ls1 in an actual lambo. i'd take a chevelle too.

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
                i hate replicas. after spending $110K on parts...he coulda bought a used diablo
                How much do you think he's gonna pay in maintaince vs the original?

I have a buddy of mine with a 91 Diablo he paid roughly 105k for it:drool: I love the car its just I don't wanna get caught paying 10k every 6months for service.

Atleast an LS1 I could take it to a Corvette dealership and Ill be good to go.

Comment

I was at a car show last year where this guy was notorious for his '69 Camaro Z28. It was this beautiful green and you could never find a cleaner car. He opened his hood and there sat an LS1 with a 6 speed. It was so clean under the hood. The only downside to having one of those in that year of a car is that I think it takes away from it being old school. I would almost need a carbed 350 or a 454 big block if I wanted an older car.

Comment

Theres a guy here with a 69 camaro SS that looks all original on the outside but once you pop the hood it looks like a new Corvette! he drives it everyday.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X