The cheapest most expensive piece of junk - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The cheapest most expensive piece of junk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cheapest most expensive piece of junk

For Father's Day I went with my in-laws to Irvine University Park to celebrate. Very Nice park. For those of you who are not familiar with S. Calif. Irvine is the second most expensive place to live and the 2nd richest city where 65% of people makes 7 digit income. Beverly Hills is number one.

Anyway in this park there's a lot of Mercedes, Bently's, Caddy and Aston Martin. So my wife and I drove up in our Hyundai Santa Fe. LOL...there goes the neigborhood.

I ran into a guy who came in at the time as us in a Lambo Diablo. I told him nice ride. And he said yeah right. This is a piece of junk. It's unreliable and it sucks your wallet in maintenance and gas. Then he said that his other car was a Ferrari and he said that was a piece of junk too with the same problem.

I jokingly said to him you should have gotten yourself a Vette. He said that was my car when I was a teenager. I've out grown it.

I just said, Nice!!!

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Re: The cheapest most expensive piece of junk

haha nice story.

grew out of a corvette. he must be tripping b@ll$!

he might have money but he aint BALLing one bit.

'95 3.8L A4 PGM. & '95 LT1 M6 PGM. :burn:

Comment

even if i had that much money....i wouldn't want any of those cars.....i'd still roll out in my chevys!:wavey:
      WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

chevy ftmfw! i'd take a chevy over an italian car any day of the week.

Comment

Saturn FTW lol. I could see where he would get bored with a certain generation of Vette but not all of them in general.

Comment

hahah rich bastard

Comment

Originally posted by 95firebird3.4 View Post
              hahah rich bastard
              more like lucky bastard, id never think anyone would say they were a piece of junk.

Comment

That sounds like a guy I know. Had a maserati and hated it always broke down cost him more and more money. He actually had a case with the maserati, sued ferrari and won. They paid the car off plus money to get rid of it. It was a lemon from the factory that was resold to him without any previous problems revealed to him. I could see a local dealership doing that but ferrari? Refuses to buy anything Italian now because he says they're all junk. He went and bought a 80k mercedes instead.
                Let's flip a coin. Heads I get tail, Tails I get head.

Comment

He probably rents them, goes to the park to look like he is loaded, and tries to pick up women.

Just cuz its a rich part of town doesnt mean you can believe him.

Comment

POS or not, I'd still have one if I could afford it :)

No need to pretend. If it was a piece of junk, I'd tell everyone its a piece of crap just like him.
                    <a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=11856&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">05 GTO</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpaisley.com/displayfile.do?file_id=2825&size=ORIGINAL\" target=\"_blank\">97 W68</a><br /><a href=\"http://dpo.rpai

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
                      more like lucky bastard, id never think anyone would say they were a piece of junk.
                      then uve never been around a car dealer....

mercedes, bmw, audi....all **** boxes

Aston, Ferrari, Bentley, Lambo...anything handbuilt...even bigger ****boxes...

needless to say, id own one in a heart beat ****box or not i just LOVE those cars....

Comment

Originally posted by Niko97RS View Post
                        then uve never been around a car dealer....

mercedes, bmw, audi....all **** boxes

Aston, Ferrari, Bentley, Lambo...anything handbuilt...even bigger ****boxes...

needless to say, id own one in a heart beat ****box or not i just LOVE those cars....
                        nope never been around them...so their all just **** boxes

Comment

Originally posted by kristen View Post
                          even if i had that much money....i wouldn't want any of those cars.....i'd still roll out in my chevys!:wavey:
                          x2...i've had 2 chevy's so far, both have over 206K miles...both engines run like a top. yes...Chevy FTW

Comment

I think I wouldn't mind owning Ferrari Modena or Lamborghini Gallardo ... a used one maybe ... they aren't too much $$... a little hard work -- that's all it takes

I know kids teenager who drives brand new BMW and benzes ... they drive these new cars 1 year then gets tired and buy another car .... rich parents what can i say ....

:)
                            Last edited by kala; 06-18-2008, 01:27 AM.
                            09 Nissan 370Z MB M6 Sports Package
                            sigpic

www.the370z.com

Comment

lucky people, i wouldn't drive it that much, because i would have a cheap DD, but any of those would be one heck of a weekend fun car... :banana:, makes me wanna be rich.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X