Hello from DR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from DR

Just wanted to say hello. We are on vacation in the Dominican Republic. The weather is beautiful, the beer is ice cold, and the Subaru Impreza rent a car has a turbo.:rock: We will be returning to Miami on Tuesday.

Later...:wavey:

Re: Hello from DR

wtf! i wanna go! lucky b@st@rd

Comment

nice to hear, leaving to Mexico in two weeks for a month, yesss!lol

Comment

buncha lucky b@stards! i've never left the country.

Comment

just got back from Cancun not too long ago...I miss it!

be careful with the rental...I hear the police really love to pull over and bribe tourists driving around in rented cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
            just got back from Cancun not too long ago...I miss it!

be careful with the rental...I hear the police really love to pull over and bribe tourists driving around in rented cars.
            lol you have no idea what they'll do over their, they'll mess with a calculator so if you try and change american money into pesos, the calculator would make the conversion in their favor so they get more money out of you. I know this cuz im mexican.lol but were driving over their like we did 3 years ago, nothing beats that, the scenery and all, just hate being in a truck all the time, but its worth it

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
              lol you have no idea what they'll do over their, they'll mess with a calculator so if you try and change american money into pesos, the calculator would make the conversion in their favor so they get more money out of you. I know this cuz im mexican.lol but were driving over their like we did 3 years ago, nothing beats that, the scenery and all, just hate being in a truck all the time, but its worth it
              actually i was referring to something a little worse than fudging the conversion rates. A friend of a friend and his gf rented a mustang...they got pulled over by the local police who demanded 200 bucks for some random violation...he paid it in cash to the officer. The next day they were pulled over by other cops who demanding 1000 dollars for allegedly breaking some severe rule, which was complete bull sh*t of course...he refused to pay, was brought to some back country courthouse where the sweaty t-shirt wearing judge ruled in favour of the cop. He ended up spending the night in jail until he was able to pay up. I'd pass up the opportunity to see some scenery to avoid that.

Comment

dude, get off the computer.....your on vac-k get your sh!t together and get on the beach
                WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                Working...
                X