Opinions Needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Needed

Well I don't think that I ever asked if anyone liked my tail lights that I semi Niteshaded. So Here it is ..... A double Poll: First poll is: Do you like the tail lights?

(Dont mind the poop aand the berger aka the other poop lol :P)

Second is: Do you like the custom Ranger EDGE Emblem??

(to bone: this is the one I wanted to see if you could do better then the original chop)
    Yes - Tail lights
    35.71%
    No - Tail lights
    17.86%
    Yes - Emblem
    17.86%
    No - Emblem
    28.57%

The poll is expired.

Re: Opinions Needed

I voted yes/no.

Yes for the tail lights.

No for the emblem. Just because I don't know what its going on, the camaro, or a truck :sketchlook:
    Black \'94 Trans Am A4- SLP CAI & Loudmouth<br />Red \'93 Firebird A4- Ram Air under the WS6 hood, !cat, exhaust.

Comment

Not a big fan of the tail lights. The emblem will look nice on the truck. :tup:

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

when you say semi-nightshaded... is it more like a dark maroon now instead of read. Maybe its my monitor or the angle but I canno tell.

Aslo how hard was it to get the gloss look with the nightshades.

Comment

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post
          when you say semi-nightshaded... is it more like a dark maroon now instead of read. Maybe its my monitor or the angle but I canno tell.
          I think he means that he didn't niteshade the entire tail light. He left the upper portion clear.

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
            (to bone: this is the one I wanted to see if you could do better then the original chop)
            Sorry about that. All hell broke out between my biz partner and our largest client and I was in a 3 day battle to protect my children's college fund (or the ability to buy groceries for the week for that matter).

Lounge Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Fbody3400 View Post
              I voted yes/no.

Yes for the tail lights.

No for the emblem. Just because I don't know what its going on, the camaro, or a truck :sketchlook:
              Yes Im puttin the emblem on my truck lol

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post
              Not a big fan of the tail lights. The emblem will look nice on the truck. :tup:
              Ty i think so too

Originally posted by DAS BOOT View Post

Aslo how hard was it to get the gloss look with the nightshades.
              Sem niteshaded meaning, I did make them a maroon and I didnt niteshade the reverse

The gloss look I didnt do, Dad has a friend that has all sorts of stuff for vyniles and all this so he used some clear coat with a hardener in it. Looks great in person!!!

Originally posted by Shad0wguy View Post
              I think he means that he didn't niteshade the entire tail light. He left the upper portion clear.
              close lol

Originally posted by Bonemaro View Post
              Sorry about that. All hell broke out between my biz partner and our largest client and I was in a 3 day battle to protect my children's college fund (or the ability to buy groceries for the week for that matter).
              It's all good man, No worries!! :tup: I have to get up the money for the emblems anyways 60 each and 8 shipping so im looking at 128 made from a billet material

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
              Working...
              X