I need help find resto parts for our cars - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help find resto parts for our cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help find resto parts for our cars

a couple months ago i noticed that i had some rust forming on the inner rear wheel wells. today i finnally got around to tring to fix it. It started out looking like a circle about as big around as a golf ball. turns out it was bigger. alot bigger. i cut out the infected area and was left with a hole i can fit my fist through. and it didnt stop there, i found more rust on the inner wheel well and now it looks like swiss cheese. I had planed to patch the hole with sheet metal and fiberglass over it and under coat it, but i have come to find my inner rear wheel wells are too far gone to save. I have looked on the internet and could not find any replacements, i called yearone, jegs, even a camaro specialty resto part co.. and could not find anything. Im lost on what to do now. are there any body guys on here that know where i can find a new inner wheel well? I cant understand how just the inner wheel well rotted while the rest of the body looks almost new...

Re: I need help find resto parts for our cars

Check classic industries. They carry all sorts of resto parts.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/799659

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
    Working...
    X