dodge magnum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dodge magnum?

okay I need more than just a carfax report that I requested in the other thread...I need advice too.

I've come across a great deal on a 2005 3.5l V6 Dodge Magnum with 60k miles, AWD and leather interior. The car looks really clean and doesn't seem to have any mechanical problems. The only problem is that the only way I can afford this car is to sell both my dd shaturn L200 (fully equipped) and my 1994 3.4l camaro. I love my Camaro, but it's starting to show its age. The paint looks good from far, but up close u see the paint chips and small imperfections. Also, its got nearly 130k miles on it...and let's face it, the 3.4 without any performance mods is a dog (and I don't feel the desire to mod my high mileage f-body). I do plan to own another Camaro someday...with either an 00-02 Z28 or 2010 3.6l. I'm torn...I can't see myself without the Camaro, but don't wanna put up with the problems related to the car's age that are surely around the corner (I just changed the water pump today and it was a PITA). The Magnum isn't the head-turner that the Camaro is, but its not exactly an ugly vehicle either...the only downside to trading the saturn for the magnum as my dd is the gas mileage...saturn gets around 30mpgs on the highway while the magnum gets only 22.

Advice? Also, any opinions on the Magnum are welcome.

Re: dodge magnum?

i don't know, i think the saturn would make a great DD with 30 mpg... and the camaro could be your back-up car, ya know? it seems like your trading both your cars, for a mediocre looking one... not ugly... but its more a family car... it depends on what your looking for in a car i guess, but if you need a reliable car with room, sounds like it would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
      i don't know, i think the saturn would make a great DD with 30 mpg... and the camaro could be your back-up car, ya know? it seems like your trading both your cars, for a mediocre looking one... not ugly... but its more a family car... it depends on what your looking for in a car i guess, but if you need a reliable car with room, sounds like it would be nice
      yeah I'm just looking to step up with a nicer ride for the dd. AWD and leather are what I'm drawn to right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike88 View Post
        yeah I'm just looking to step up with a nicer ride for the dd. AWD and leather are what I'm drawn to right now.
        yea, i hear ya on that....leather = awesome... but freezing cold in winter lol...

Comment

i wouldnt trade a dirty pair of socks for a dodge.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
          http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
          Or this

Comment

Originally posted by vanbibber View Post
            i wouldnt trade a dirty pair of socks for a dodge.
            what if those socks had leather? and less miles?

Comment

still.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
              Or this

Comment

still.
                dang...:(

p.s. 10 more posts till 2,000 POSTS, thats an achievement... :banana:

Comment

pft, i remember my 2000th post.... like a million years ago LOL

Follow me!
                  Or this

Comment

You're old in my eyes.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

yea... your from 2004.. plus, your a whore... no offense :):tup:

Comment

i could be worse, but i have other sites to whore also. and on top of that i co-run another site thats taken up a good deal of time lately and cut into my whoring. you have no idea what im capable of.

Follow me!
                        Or this

Comment

Id say if you can hold out wait until this coming February when the new camaro comes out and just lease one...until then only make necessary repairs and save up...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                          1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

hell i wouldn't go with the magnum unless it had the hemi. i'd stick with the saturn and camaro

Comment

Yea I would keep your cars. I mean if the Saturn is you DD, why are you worried about problems with your Camaro? Things are less likely to break since you don't drive it as much, and if something does break, you have another car to drive. Keep your F-body. Buy leather seats and put them in, save your money and get it painted. :)
                              2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X