Hows everyone been?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hows everyone been?

so hows everyone been the last couple of months? havent really been around at all, nice to see the site seems to be doing good still. anything major happen lately? hows all the FI and nitrous guys doing?
    1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Re: Hows everyone been?

:wavey: hey

Comment

what up, buddy?

all good here. pretty uneventful. kristen hasnt blown her car up recently...
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

i think the question is pat.. how have YOU been and what have you been up to. getting your **** together i hope.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

still waiting on word on when i got arrested, happened nov. 3rd and i still havent gotten anything in the mail yet. they have exactly one year so im not in the clear or anything.

honestly im still a mess, just real depressed over things. pretty much been downhill stuff from novemeber 3rd on.

as of recently, i changed my mind about going to ohio for school. theres no point really, im going to loose my liesence and i need it to be out there, the aprt. im sopossed to live in is like 15ish miles from the school, i cant walk it, i dont want to go out there and have to come back here to go to court and sh*t. i already know im going to get sent to rehab, so that alone makes me not want to bother going to school.

my grandfather passed away 3 months back, grama isnt going to be around much longer from the way its going.

i was dating a girl from work for like 4 months and we just broke up 2 weeks ago. sucks becuase i really opened up to her about everything, sad to say but she kinda kept me alive the past couple months, and kept me out of trouble at the same time.

i didnt really want this thread to be about me, it'll end up getting locked.
          1998 bright red camaro ,M5 ,Y87 ,stock<br /><br />Originally posted by Rune:<br />If it smells like a turd and looks like a turd, chances are its probably not a candy bar.

Comment

Originally posted by loser View Post

na, we wont let it.

if you want to talk, you can talk. we're here to listen. :)
            Y87 Package
            MANUAL CONVERTED, Pro 5.0 Shifter
            Pacesetters, Magnaflow Cat, Cutout, Flowmaster

MOGOB APPROVED!
            BONE APPROVED!
            VANBIBBER APPROVED!
            KRISTEN APPROVED!

Vice Prez.
            Team Black...TEAM EMO
            sigpic
            Come on kids! Get a Calendar!

Comment

Hang in there.

Comment

well dude you still know my aim s/n, it wont be the first time we've talked about things bro.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                Or this

Comment

Originally posted by loser View Post
                  still waiting on word on when i got arrested, happened nov. 3rd and i still havent gotten anything in the mail yet. they have exactly one year so im not in the clear or anything.

honestly im still a mess, just real depressed over things. pretty much been downhill stuff from novemeber 3rd on.

as of recently, i changed my mind about going to ohio for school. theres no point really, im going to loose my liesence and i need it to be out there, the aprt. im sopossed to live in is like 15ish miles from the school, i cant walk it, i dont want to go out there and have to come back here to go to court and sh*t. i already know im going to get sent to rehab, so that alone makes me not want to bother going to school.

my grandfather passed away 3 months back, grama isnt going to be around much longer from the way its going.

i was dating a girl from work for like 4 months and we just broke up 2 weeks ago. sucks becuase i really opened up to her about everything, sad to say but she kinda kept me alive the past couple months, and kept me out of trouble at the same time.

It's good to see you. I'm sorry to hear about your situation, esp. about your grandpa and what your grandma is going thru. I will keep them in my prayers.

But cheer up man. Your young and you got a lot good stuff ahead of you. Just that from here on you have to make the right decisions, but first you have to pay for the ones you did in the past. Once that's done move forward.

The first thing you need to do is change your screen name, 'Loser' to something else.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

hey patti! go to knobles and everything will be ok. i'll be there on our birthday
                    WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X