No more Z28...new vehicle in the garage - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No more Z28...new vehicle in the garage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more Z28...new vehicle in the garage

Well, wth summer time here and gas expensive as it is, i got a good deal come my way and i took it. I traded my burnt orange 1994 Z28 to a 1999 Kawasaki Ninja Zx9r. and i absolutely love it.

Re: No more Z28...new vehicle in the garage

Comment

uhh... congrats? lol i know nothing about bikes... but it looks fast...so congrats :):tup:

Comment

your car was patriot red.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
        http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
        Or this

Comment

sweet bike man...i've been thinkin bout findin me one

Comment

Um.... its green.

J/K looks like fun... not a crotch rocket fan but still any motorcycle is exciting to ride.
            Welcome future UK stars... Darius Miller, Deandre Liggins, Kevin Galloway, Josh Harrellson

Comment

Looks nice!

I would kill myself....

Comment

Nice, who was the kid that drove his Z on slick and skinnies in the snow?
                1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

thanks guys...
                  naw i never told yall the story about buying my flipped Z back? yes the car was patriot red Vanibber, before the wreck, when the car was rebuilt itwas painted metallic burnt orange. ha ha i was the one who had the skinnies in the snow which caught me off guard lol...but naw the car was rebuilt and i got it back in uhm.....march? i loved my car but it was time to get a bike.

Comment

boo burnt orange! gig'em aggies!

Comment

o0o ok, i remember that story...sorry ya went n got rid of it again, but atleast ya got urself a neat lil playtoy

Comment

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

wear a helment
                        WAWA-A-HOLIC

Comment

Originally posted by 1994camaroV6 View Post
                          thanks guys...
                          naw i never told yall the story about buying my flipped Z back? yes the car was patriot red Vanibber, before the wreck, when the car was rebuilt itwas painted metallic burnt orange. ha ha i was the one who had the skinnies in the snow which caught me off guard lol...but naw the car was rebuilt and i got it back in uhm.....march? i loved my car but it was time to get a bike.

Damn thats a nice color.
                          1995 Patriot Red T-Topped Z28 A4<br /><br />Mystery rebuild in progress.<br /><br />Soon to have 383 ways to beat KBreezy and Shane. :D

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                            New Owner!
                            by LETZRIDE
                            I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                            4 days ago
                          • ssms5411
                            Little work today
                            by ssms5411
                            Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                            2 weeks ago
                          • LETZRIDE
                            Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                            by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                            Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                            By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                            Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                            02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X