Any hockey fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any hockey fans here?

im glad last night didnt go to 5ot. by the end of the game i just wanted anyone to score because i wanted to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Fleury played a magnificent game. He single almost handedly carried the Pens through regulation. It wasn't really until the 2nd OT that the Pens finally started putting some shots on Osgood. I don't think they had a single shot on goal in the first OT, while Detroit hit Fleury all night.

I do have to agree that the goalie interference calls were BS and I'm glad that the game didn't end on either of those power plays. The last high stick penalty on Detroit though was totally justified.

Game 6 should be a good one back in Pittsburgh.
      It was definitely a battle of the goalies IMO. Yes, the pens had some good shots. They were playing sloppy dump and chase hockey though.
      2002 SOM Camaro- Sold
      2006 S60- Sold
      2000 Cherokee- The desert whip

Comment

Originally posted by stevethepirate View Post
        It was definitely a battle of the goalies IMO. Yes, the pens had some good shots. They were playing sloppy dump and chase hockey though.

Agreed on all 3 statements. :)
        -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

good series, great game...congrats to all the Detroit fans on the board

I gotta be happy for Mike Babcock, my fellow McGill alumni.

Comment

this deserves its own thread

Comment

Ha ha - Hockey Player here!! No where near the NHL but still love to take the ice on weekends!! I loved the playoffs - had some good hockey! And since my Washington Capitals lost in the first round it was fun to just watch the games and enjoy! Congrats to all the Red Wings fans, they earned it.

1997 30th Anniversary Camaro.
              SLP CAI, Dynomax, PCM tune, SS Hood, Clear Corners, T-Tops, Sony Xplod

TEAM RED

Comment

WINGS WIN!!! WINGS WIN!!!! I'm goin to the bar and getting SO sauced!!

Great game, great series. Except for the dumba$$ reffing, that was a GREAT series.

I hate crosby just like everyone else, but I still do feel for the kid a lil bit... coming so close and all to his first...

Nothing but respect for the Pens and their fans. Seeing Malone come back last game after getting BLASTED in the face?? that takes some ginormous balls... Alotta respect for the fans too. I dont think detroit fans would've been that classy to stick around watching the other team celebrate the victory, and cheer no less! Pitt is my 2nd fav team now... Fleury played great. Both teams really deserved that cup.

BTW... "Nick Lidstrom, take the cup back to "Hockeytown"! I was screaming after that one! Sorry boys... Hockeytown is right here in michigan!
                2000 3.8L Camaro A4 Pewter Y87<br />K&N Filter, SLP Ram Air kit, Eibach Pro Kit, Flowmaster 80 series, Silverstars, NGK plugs and MSD Super Conductor Wires, Electric Water Pump

Comment

awwwww yeahh

Comment

Congrats to the Redwings. They have been pretty much unstoppable all season and finished it off as a number 1 seed should.
                    -<i>Travis</i><br /><b>99 Trans Am, Pewter, A4</b> Forged, stalled, and cammed<br /><b>85 Buick Regal WH1 T-Type</b> It\'d be cool if it ran...<br /><b>94 Camaro 3.4, Teal, M5</b> The daily beater

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• LETZRIDE
                      New Owner!
                      by LETZRIDE
                      I am happy to announce that I have sold the site to Robert (FirebirdGT). Years ago this site went down when TealV6 had it, I bought it, refreshed it,...
                      4 days ago
                    • ssms5411
                      Little work today
                      by ssms5411
                      Went ahead and moved my starter wire from the back, to the front again since it had no effect on my drain on the battery. Also made me nervous driving...
                      2 weeks ago
                    • LETZRIDE
                      Tom Henry RS Pt 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff
                      by LETZRIDE

Building the Tom Henry RS
                      Part 4: Suspension Mods, Tires, Wheels, Headers and other Cool Stuff.
                      By: Hib Halverson

At the end of Part Three, we changed the valvetrain of the 3.8-liter V6 in the Tom Henry RS. We installed new, Yella Terra "Ultralite" 1.8:1, aluminum roller rocker arms, Katech valve springs and Katech titanium retainers on our 3800 Series II V6.
                      Ultralites are nearly 25% lighter than the stock 1.6 rockers and 8% lighter than the SLP aluminum...
                      02-07-2020, 10:30 PM

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X