Rice Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rice Watch

I'm going to be moving to Sacramento, CA to go to school there and i took a campus tour today. Just wait till I move I'm going to have so many pictures lol

Comment

Originally posted by joeman1369 View Post
      I'm going to be moving to Sacramento, CA to go to school there and i took a campus tour today. Just wait till I move I'm going to have so many pictures lol
      Sac State or UCD?

Sacramento has a Firebird/Trans Am club. It meets the 2nd Thursday of the month. You can get info on it here:

http://www.transamclub.com/club_overview.html

I've been to two of their car shows and they were great.
      2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

Originally posted by crazygrrrl View Post
        Sac State or UCD?

Sacramento has a Firebird/Trans Am club. It meets the 2nd Thursday of the month. You can get info on it here:

http://www.transamclub.com/club_overview.html

I've been to two of their car shows and they were great.
        Sac state

Comment

Then you'd be even closer to the action!

UCD is nice but there was nothing in town when I went to school there eons ago. Sacramento has lots of places to go to like Arden Fair mall, Cal Expo for concerts and shows, they might still have that off-road R/C car indoor track at the end of Watt Ave. It used to be called Sacramento Hobby Warehouse. Though I don't know if they're still there. You should also check out Old Town Sacramento. I swear it looks like the wild old west there with horse-drawn buggies and frontier themed stores.
          2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

Originally posted by crazygrrrl View Post
            Then you'd be even closer to the action!

UCD is nice but there was nothing in town when I went to school there eons ago. Sacramento has lots of places to go to like Arden Fair mall, Cal Expo for concerts and shows, they might still have that off-road R/C car indoor track at the end of Watt Ave. It used to be called Sacramento Hobby Warehouse. Though I don't know if they're still there. You should also check out Old Town Sacramento. I swear it looks like the wild old west there with horse-drawn buggies and frontier themed stores.
            Yeah we went to Joe's Crabshack for lunch then checked out old town for a bit

Comment

My ever vigilant girlfriend took these pics while at her classes, she even got harassed by a police officer/security guard for it. I think the blue car was his personal vehicle.

Comment

Thought I'd bring this back up and add a few I've seen around town in the last couple months. Saw an absolutely ridiculous donk Monte the other day, but he turned off before I could snap a pic.

Comment

this is a classic thread. always makes me laugh...or shed a tear for the car.
                  Last edited by kdm212; 06-16-2011, 02:55 PM. Reason: elaborate on comment

Comment

Haven't posted in a while, but after I saw this piece of work, I figured I needed to revive this thread once again.

Comment

Hahhaha love this thread.

Always gets dragged from the dead - always good for a laugh!
                      In America's Hat!

1997 Camaro 30th 'vert... GT1 cam/C6 wheels/Flowmaster/HIDs/Viper 2 way alarm/Alpine audio mods up the wazoo
                      2005 Equinox LT... mostly stock daily/Thule snowsports roof system/sound + interior mods

Comment

Nice! I always get a good laugh.
                        08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
                        96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                          Haven't posted in a while, but after I saw this piece of work, I figured I needed to revive this thread once again.

The sad part is that it looks like someone boosted that thing...
                          Daily: '02 Black Yukon Denali
                          Toy: '06 Torrid Red GTO
                          Gone: Powerdyned '02 Pewter Camaro
                          Gone: '07 Charcoal Yamaha R6
                          Gone: Ex-wife, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pewter02Camaro View Post
                            The sad part is that it looks like someone boosted that thing...
                            I said the same thing to myself when I saw the thing.

Comment

Interfooler!

Comment

I don't care if this is a re-post, I say this is still the best:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                                CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                                FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X