• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rice Watch

Originally posted by david8399 View Post

mr2 ftw
    http://forums.redlined.org/viewtopic...=4011&start=15
    we were making fun of another car on a local forum and some one brought up the mr2, everyone down here knows of this car.
    holy poop; i was in Gulfport like 2 yrs ago for mission work w/ my church, and i sincerely hope i didnt actually see that car and have forgotten it...that would have made my life...

Comment

I was surrounded by Rice last night.:rolleyes: Colorado Springs is rice central its all over the damn place here. ill post up picks later. Iv'e killed all Honda models except the NSX as a result of the extreme ricer popluation out here.

Comment

It's really to bad, because that MR2 would really look good without that spoiler and that gawdy exhaust. Also would need different wheels, because I really don't know what he was thinking with that.

Comment

I used to regularly surf a site called BeaterZ.com dedicated to the horrible things people do to their cars. Funniest auto site ever. Alas it is no more.

Maybe we should add a new section to this site for just such thing.

Authors favorite line; "Yellow = Performance"

Comment

here are some more of it

96 camaro auto base model<br />slp cai<br />pacesetter headers<br />flowmaster catback<br />35th anniversary ss wheels<br />richmond 3.73<br />98+ ss spoiler<br />hypertech 160 degree thermostat<br />transgo shift kit

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
              I was surrounded by Rice last night.:rolleyes: Colorado Springs is rice central its all over the damn place here. ill post up picks later. Iv'e killed all Honda models except the NSX as a result of the extreme ricer popluation out here.
              i bet you dont have as many ricers as us. me and a couple other domestic guys sit in a parking lot behind a sonic and laugh at every other car that comes in. it's hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera View Post
                even the S2000? cool

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedingFirebird View Post

5 exhaust pipes! :omg:
                  I would drive that! I don't even care, thats so bad its good. Its like being a parody or riceness.

Comment

I just noticed this, but is that a chain wrapped around the trunk wing on that Saturn?

Comment

Originally posted by t-topV6 View Post
                      even the S2000? cool
                      Oh I have!. The NSX is next on the Menu!

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
                        i bet you dont have as many ricers as us. me and a couple other domestic guys sit in a parking lot behind a sonic and laugh at every other car that comes in. it's hilarious.

These two where acting like fools on friday but I did b!tch slap the blue on and didn't even break one single law on the road to do so.:spank:

Look at how big his exhaust is!. The RSX did a series of ricer fly bys on me the whole night.

Comment

Wow. I was pretty much stuck in a ricer parade last night. Went to sonic last minute to get a shake before midnight and the whole f'ing lot was full of various "turner cars". Not just the Sonic lot, but the plaza parking area. Suddenly a couple of them started up and then the air was suddenly buzzing with 30+ different fart cannons revving all at once and they all left.

Of course, there was also the token Escalade rolling around.
                          '99 Camaro
                          '04 Saab 9-3 Aero
                          '90 Audi Coupe Quattro

Comment

Originally posted by pace2006 View Post
                            Wow. I was pretty much stuck in a ricer parade last night. Went to sonic last minute to get a shake before midnight and the whole f'ing lot was full of various "turner cars". Not just the Sonic lot, but the plaza parking area. Suddenly a couple of them started up and then the air was suddenly buzzing with 30+ different fart cannons revving all at once and they all left.

Of course, there was also the token Escalade rolling around.
                            you got caught in the middle of an underground tuner show/street race :P

Comment

at the underground sonic?

Comment

i love ricers. i just had one on my way home from my buddies house pull next to me in his half paint/half bondo and primer piece of ****. mods included ricer wing,stickers, pipe and the shi ttiest underbody neons. he pulls next to me in his 4 doored automatic beast as im just cruising laughing. i look over and he's a wigger to top it off. i look at him and laugh, then he punched it. took him 30 seconds to pass me as i stayed at the speed i was already going (40) to complete his ricer fly by.

normally, id lay into him for a second just so he knows his roll, but its memorial day weekend and the cops are out so im not going to be an idiot just to show dude he drives a piece of sh it. i did make sure to give him a solid :tdown: though.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                                http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                                Or this

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X