Rice Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rice Watch

I'll upload some rice pics as soon as I can navigate the maze that is AT&T's website to find the software needed to move pics from my phone to my pc (really their website is such a POS...)
    sigpic

Comment

if i go to sonic tonight ill have plenty of pics to show you guys. my friends say theres actually a lot of muscle that goes to sonic though, idk. i might check it out.

Comment

i saw this yesterday...damm we have some bad ones where we live and this is just and example of one, is that tape on the taillights?

Comment

Wow that one's pretty bad firebird19_99. Looks like he drilled holes in a wooden bumper...? Also I think that's a <3 on the rear driver's side window. Wow x2.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by firebird19_99 View Post
            i saw this yesterday...damm we have some bad ones where we live and this is just and example of one, is that tape on the taillights?

I was in Walmart's auto section the other day and saw those side scoop things for sale. I looked at one and couldn't believe that people think that sticking this piece of plastic on their car makes it cool. Well, maybe if your 5 years old, it's cool. But if you hold a drivers license you should know better.

Comment

There's this one kid at school with a Corolla that's evidently played too much NFS. Has the bone decal all the way down the side of his burnt orange car. It's not that it's tacky looking, but sorta silly. Funny thing, it was good at the beginning of the semester, now it has a destroyed fender.

Comment

Thats an acura integra all riced out, with a black primer loose fitting bumper, no headlights but look what they are using to see at night hahahaha a cheap autozone fog light
                Robby
                2001 Chevrolet Camaro 3.8 V6

|JET Chip|Flowmaster American Thunder|K&N Intake|BMR STB|Spohn Rear Sway Bar|

http://speed-bros.com/
                sigpic

Comment

Spotted two more this morning..

sigpic
                  1996 Chevrolet Camaro
                  1995 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
                  --Appearance Moderator--

Comment

lol that S2000 looks like it's transforming

Comment

Holy **** Schlotzky you need to put a big red WARNING label on your post followed by a few pages of white space before the pics.... I know this is a rice thread but JEEZE my eyes were not ready for that!!

Story time... I was rolling through rural BFE Maryland in my 'bird with my friend riding shotgun when we came to a red light at a 3-way intersection. As we're approaching it, merging into the right-turn lane, we see a lone ricer in the 'going straight' lane. I wish I had a pic of this thing, but it was a mid-90s family sedan of some kind with a huge aftermarket race wing and obnoxious 20"+ chrome rims and some glued-on vents. Now usually my friend and I warn each other with a loud "DO NOT LOOK" when one spots a ricer before the other (some of the ones around here are so bad you will literally go temporarily blind), but when I saw this thing I stared at it as i rolled all the way up to the white line of the intersection. The driver, some average lookin dude in his 20s, made eye contact with me for about 5 seconds straight while I had my best look of disgust on my face. We sat side by side for a moment at the red light before I shook my head and tore off, leaving him sitting there with the best look of bewilderment I've ever seen on another persons face.
                      Maybe you had to have been there, but holy hell it was hilarious. I've just decided that from now on I'm keeping my camera in my cup holder all this summer for just such an occasion.
                      sigpic

Comment

omg.. What I want to know is how someone who does this to their car has any smarts to make money to afford a car to glue crap to. Let alone be employed. Maybe that's just it.. Maybe the people that do this crap are living off the rents fortune? However you can tell the autozone parts and cheap jobs from the more expensive body kits and huge wheels. I don't know.. I just don't know.

TEAM C6V6

Comment

Everglades W68

LMAO WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR TIP'S MAN???! LMAO

Comment

ran across this beauty on the interstate yesterday and couldn't believe my eyes, i slowed down to 50 just to let him pass me again and take pics lol:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

yes, that's a 90's saturn ls with primer grey paint, body kit, huge wing, single wiper, roof scoop, rims, fart cannon, and homemade guns and cannons which are actually bolted onto the car --- apparently i witnessed spy hunter on a secret mission
                            pacesetters|full 3" borla exhaust|3" stainless e-cutout|slp cai & ram intake|c/f whisper lid|tbs|eibach|kyb|stb|sfc's|adj.lca's & phb|slp fan|b&m t5|180*|z06 17x9.5|8000k hids|hptuners|d/s rotors

sigpic
                            gone in body, but not in spirit

Comment

Originally posted by bigairboarder44 View Post
                              lol that S2000 looks like it's transforming
                              autobots, roll out!

Comment

Ballermaro I was expecting to read "I slowed down to 50 so he could pass me and then I side-swiped him off the road to put that poor saturn out of its misery."
                                sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X