Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Incredible Hulk Trailer

Looks awesome can't wait to see it
    2000 Firebird. Whisper Lid, True duals, TSP mail order tune, Built Tranny , TCI 2800 stall verter, B&M tranny cooler, Eaton LSD, 3.42 gears. Current best ET. 15.232 89.09 MPH 2.175 60ft on stock 3.42\'s and open diff.<a href=\"http://www.geocities.c

Comment

wasn't really worth 8.50. the cgi was better in the first but story was better in this one.

why does everyone say the first one sucked? it was a good movie! prove to me otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post
        wasn't really worth 8.50. the cgi was better in the first but story was better in this one.

why does everyone say the first one sucked? it was a good movie! prove to me otherwise.
        I liked the first one, I also liked this one. :)
        2001 Firebird 3.8L

Comment

Originally posted by tmon930 View Post

The first one wasn't really that bad. It's the directing that was bad. Plus his father, which happens to be the bad guy, doesn't make sense. I always thought he should have been the Abomination instead of some character that adapts himself to any energy of matters.

I'll probably watch this movie next week. I'm going to wait for the crowd to die down.

1998 Firebird . 1989 Firebird XS . 1986 Fiero GT

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
          Working...
          X