This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NEVER BUY FROM TRE performance

Also, he only offered a $40 refund, which is the cost of my shipping to ship the old one back plus the cost to ship it to me. I can't send you a pic yet,s eeing as I do not have the pump, nor my car (they are both in the shop). I will send you a pic today when it's finished. All I want is to have things done right. At this point, I really don't care what happens, I jsut want this whole mess taken care of
    Car expresses who you are. If you have a ****ty car, you must be a ****ty person;)<br /><br /><a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/995979</a>

Comment

Is it me or do I not see him asking for a refund or me denying one? The reason to end the dispute is that you had no reason to start one and we have no money until it gets closed as well as the fact that we can not refund partially until that is done. But of course you could have simply asked for the reason. We sell an oem replacement that has the venturi. No idea what you ordered.

Again, where is the picture?

You were told you would get called back. Simple as that with no disrespect at all.

I think things are pretty clear by now to the audience :).

-Paul

Comment

Originally posted by v6mOtOrhEAdftOp View Post
        I do not know how it broke, being as I wasn't the one whom tried to install it. It has a 1 yr replacement warranty anyways. All I want is for this to be taken care of man, seriously. I'm done fighting over this. We both have better thigns to do. lets just try to come to some sort of agreement
        Does your car have a warranty? If so how about you fix this problem and go drive it into a wall and return it? Hey, its their fault right?

I have no more time for you man, but I could not resist that. :).

Comment

Originally posted by n2o88 View Post
          Is it me or do I not see him asking for a refund or me denying one? The reason to end the dispute is that you had no reason to start one and we have no money until it gets closed as well as the fact that we can not refund partially until that is done. But of course you could have simply asked for the reason. We sell an oem replacement that has the venturi. No idea what you ordered.

Again, where is the picture?

You were told you would get called back. Simple as that with no disrespect at all.

I think things are pretty clear by now to the audience :).

-Paul
          this member of the audience does see things pretty clear, the customer is always right even when there wrong. So bottom line it has a warranty no matter how it broke get him a new one. You have been on a high horse blaming and blaming. Your a company act like one. You seem to be professional in your emails and then you ruin it at some point in them with a snide comment.
          Originally posted by kala
          I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
          parting her out

Comment

Originally posted by crushedout View Post
            Your a company act like one. You seem to be professional in your emails and then you ruin it at some point in them with a snide comment.

Originally posted by n2o88 View Post
            Does your car have a warranty? If so how about you fix this problem and go drive it into a wall and return it? Hey, its their fault right?

I have no more time for you man, but I could not resist that. :).

And you prove my point.
            Originally posted by kala
            I'll have buttsecks with Richard Simmons!

TEAM BLACK!!!
            parting her out

Comment

Wow. I see both sides, but regardless of how the pump broke or the number of days it took to ship, the pump should be replaced. Going back and forth is not helping either party. Op should send the broken pump back. Don't expect TRE to pay your shipping cost to ship the part back as they should only warrenty the part itself. Most companies follow that procedure for warrenty items. There is no way of knowing how the pump was broken in the first place, but thats not important. Once TRE receives the pump send him a new one. However I wouldn't expect TRE to ship a new pump if you don't release his funds since he hasn't been paid in the first place.
              69 Camaro 350 4spd, Full Hotchkis susp, Baer brakes, moser 12 bolt, Flowmaster<br /><br />96 RS Hotchkis STB, subframe connectors, Hotchkis LCA and adj Panhard rod, SS camaro sway bars, Bilstein shocks, powerslot rotors, Borla exhaust, rksport headers, k@nFIPK

Comment

I agree with crushed out...your a company, regardless of what happened the customer is always right...this going through the forums is hurting your buisness...EVEN IF you guys are in the right your wrong, and in order to keep buiness coming you better realize that, cause if you don't regardless of whether or not this issue is resolved I gurantee you have lost quiet a few potential future customers...

2002 SOM Z28 Camaro - 12.9 @ 104 mph
                1996 3800 Camaro - 13.43 @ 100.77 mph

Project Cars | How To Guides | Scratch Repair | Synthetic Oil

Comment

This is done.

Nothing will be solved here. The two parties need to work it out.
                  Robert - owner www.FirebirdV6.com "Mid-life crisis? I'm way beyond that!"

1996 Black Firebird GTxxxRam Air V6 w/ M5xxxwww.FirebirdGT.com

Raven

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X